advert banners getting in the way

Lightning McQueen

The drop down options are being hidden by the gft advert again :(

Attachments

• Capture9.JPG
    Capture9.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 311
Don't have that problem on my T2W screen.....

Attachments

• T2W Screen Shot.PNG
    T2W Screen Shot.PNG
    136 KB · Views: 300
Consider getting firefox ... no ad banners at all :)

Attachments

• fox.png
    fox.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 310
Consider getting firefox ... no ad banners at all :)

Thats cool!, I may just do that :)

Thanks Sharky, I shall hunt out a pesky gft ad and test, it only seemed to be them that caused issues here :clap:

oh dear! still have a prob here :(

Attachments

• Capture10.JPG
    Capture10.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 251
Yes, adblock plus gets rid of the simple stuff. Remove it all lets you get really creative if you need it (not required for T2W).

....It is...fixed...if that is the right word....or fixing of any sort is needed.....

....my screen shot using same search parameters below....

Attachments

• T2W 5 1 08.PNG
    T2W 5 1 08.PNG
    118 KB · Views: 229
Seems to affect some of the banners and not others - I'll check through them all tomorrow to make sure we've set them all up to appear *below* the menus.

I still get that sometimes.
I just hit the refresh page button, and hope a different random advert appears that doesnt hide the drop-downs.

Hello, not sure if this exists anywhere on the site, but sometimes an add will catch my eye, and I think I'll have a nosey in a bit, then when I go back.... bloody things vanished, replashed with another flash add..... :) So I would like to see a page with ALL ads in one spot, tucked away somewhere. T2W sponsors and ads page... something like that...

doable ,viable , how do we feel about that ?

keep the random ads also but just a simple click link to adland, yes Adland™ . :)