Advanced Structured Forex Trading

frugi said:
Others,

As a moderator I try to be, well, moderate and equivocal. So with that in mind I would invite those who find useful content in 7th's posts to come forward and defend him before the diminishing benefit of the doubt granted to him evaporates completely... There is a strikingly curious polarity on this thread, not to mention the hint of something fishy going on and I'd like to get to the bottom of it.

Frugi,

As echelon4x mentioned, we do use our own private forum and normally I would never had brought up this subject in the public domain. The reason I posted was not to antagonize anyone, on the contrary, but in direct response to your comments above and also to some of your concerns about whether 7th was genuine or not. I just gave you my personal opinion, that's all.

Zuke, I never said I was impartial. As I said above, I gave my opinion. But I can assure you that I try to be as impartial as I can before making an opinion.

Regards,

Chuck

Last edited:
Anything more to add 7th ? I am keeping track on this thread with interest as I still need my holy grail and it sounds like you may have it... if you come forth with something I can understand easily. I don't use all these big words that are being branded around on the thread, I try to use my intellect more discretely.

What exactly is your theory about ? If any of your fan club can enlighten me, BRIEFLY though as my time is precious, then I'm all ears....

Yours respecfully,
Priceman

Priceman said:
Anything more to add 7th ? I am keeping track on this thread with interest as I still need my holy grail and it sounds like you may have it... if you come forth with something I can understand easily. I don't use all these big words that are being branded around on the thread, I try to use my intellect more discretely.

What exactly is your theory about ? If any of your fan club can enlighten me, BRIEFLY though as my time is precious, then I'm all ears....

Yours respecfully,
Priceman

Priceman, I think the problem lies inside your post. When you say easily, briefly, my time is precious, that's a problem for me.

I am a newbie, one of those that has taken the challenge to work out for themselves what this is all about. Sometime back 7th said "that if only one newbie has been helped his time has been worth it". As any newbie does when they start out, I looked around for as many Ideas and trading plans as I could, if somebody already has a plan that works, why not adapt it to your own style. I maybe came across six or eight that I thought might work for me, so I did more research. That's when I came upon 7th and his unusual system. Because of his commitment and absolute faith in what he was doing I did an incredible amount of reading, research, and thinking, working out more and more pieces every week until the picture was crystal clear.

That's possibly 800 Hrs work right there, I have had no communication with any of the other posters on this or any other thread and am happy to research and develop what I have, I can however follow every word that is printed here and look forward to every post made.

What I have now is light years ahead of the TA that I first learned.

When you say "look, just give me the holy grail, pal and make it quick cause i'm busy" does'nt work.

30x

30XTCi said:
Priceman, I think the problem lies inside your post. When you say easily, briefly, my time is precious, that's a problem for me.

I am a newbie, one of those that has taken the challenge to work out for themselves what this is all about. Sometime back 7th said "that if only one newbie has been helped his time has been worth it". As any newbie does when they start out, I looked around for as many Ideas and trading plans as I could, if somebody already has a plan that works, why not adapt it to your own style. I maybe came across six or eight that I thought might work for me, so I did more research. That's when I came upon 7th and his unusual system. Because of his commitment and absolute faith in what he was doing I did an incredible amount of reading, research, and thinking, working out more and more pieces every week until the picture was crystal clear.

That's possibly 800 Hrs work right there, I have had no communication with any of the other posters on this or any other thread and am happy to research and develop what I have, I can however follow every word that is printed here and look forward to every post made.

What I have now is light years ahead of the TA that I first learned.

When you say "look, just give me the holy grail, pal and make it quick cause i'm busy" does'nt work.

30x

Well thanks for replying I suppose I am lucky for that if you're so busy. To be honest I didn't really expect anything more. But it's like frugi says what exactly do you guys bring to this site then ? I haven't found anything useful that I can take from you guys yet. If you all know each other from a different site then why are you coming on here to give well...er... not a great deal ?

I'll do some more research myself to see what I can find from the web and other forums, but these things are designed for people to help other people really so I don't know what you guys want here...

Priceman said:
Well thanks for replying I suppose I am lucky for that if you're so busy. To be honest I didn't really expect anything more. But it's like frugi says what exactly do you guys bring to this site then ? I haven't found anything useful that I can take from you guys yet. If you all know each other from a different site then why are you coming on here to give well...er... not a great deal ?

I'll do some more research myself to see what I can find from the web and other forums, but these things are designed for people to help other people really so I don't know what you guys want here...
exactly... If no ones willing to help and no one can understand TCDs et al except the 5 or so of you who all chat elsewhere and privately, why have the thread at all?

Algorithmic Trading advisors

Hello,

my name is ralf and̴m living in germany. Can you help me?
Do you know the hedge fund Algorithmic Trading advisors llc? I have questionned him about informations, but the fund seems a little mysterious.

But the performance is very strength.

Kind regards from germany

Ralf kasper in Oberhausen

Stocks to go, stockstogo.com is obviously a scam very much like investorshub whose owner is facing 20 years in prison for stock fraud.

7th's idea's admitted has helped me alot in improve my trading so much, I do not think I will turn my back again..... Whoever you are 7th, thank you very much! Without your ideas of creative trading, I don't think I would had gotten here.

AUDUSD
Open - 1.00582
SL 1.00687
TP 1.00082
R:R 5:1
Update : 12.05pm (+8gmt), at +9 profit, waiting
12.09pm (+8gmt), at +17 profit, moved SL to break even 1.00582
12.29pm, at +9 profit, since this is a free trade, will be leaving it alone. BRB in 1 hour, leaving house to go to a cafe. Would be interesting to see how this turns out.
2.06pm, stop hit. Nothing is lost anyway, so I reentered. The chart's triggers are totally the same as the previous entry.

AUDUSD
Open 1.00529 (2:12pm +8GMT)
SL 1.00631
TP 1.00329
R:R 3:1 (not being so greedy this time, since the previous trade actually hit almost 2.5:1. I have yet learned how to set proper targets with this system, but I am happy that stops are pretty well taken care of already, which is huge)
Update 2:46pm, stop got hit at a whisker and turned down. Damn... very very close. Reentered trade.

AUDUSD (final trade of day, 2:47pm)
Open 1.00604
SL 1.00709
TP 1.00304
R:R 3:1
Update 2:52pm at +2 profit. lets see...
3:06pm at +5 profit. very good..?
3:38pm stop hit. my say is that this is still a very good system, will keep working on it.

I do not have all the pieces of the puzzle yet, but I know I am getting somewhere. Going 1:1 RR does work very well, but I do not think doing that will solve the problem in the long run.

7th, if you are lurking out there, I would appreciate it very much if you are (still) willing to help. I've seen and tested it myself enough to know that this system actually works.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Where did everyone go?

Probably out to buy some Donational Indicators and a few Pirate Club Tee-Shirts. Do they even trade anymore, or have they all been promoted to Forum Moderator instead.

Its funny how time turns out to be the great equalizer. Five (5) years later - how many of them are now consistently profitable traders. How many of them manage their own private fund, initialized with their own private capital. How many of them have escaped Retail trading accounts with Bucket Shops and moved on to genuine Institutional trading platforms using the services of a good PM.

Indeed. Where did everyone go, is precisely the question to be asking.

When I started this thread about 5 years ago, it was trashed by extremely foolish people who failed to see the forest for the trees and who claimed that they were being sold something. Five (5) years later, nothing has been sold. That's a grand total of 12 years of not selling anything, yet this board is still maintains ultra-paranoid foolish people who fear the "big sell."

These people were too paranoid to ever make decent traders in my professional opinion.

As for me, I pushed the system into its 10th generation, traded my way out of Retail buckets and into Institutional prime brokerage accounts where I now managing my own (closed to the public) private fund, capitalized with my own private dollars. With a little innovation and some hard work, I made it. To answer your question directly, that's where I went and that's where I remain today.

So, where did you go after all these years and how has your trading business progressed thus far? And, where have all the paranoid Trade2Win people gone? I know for a fact that some of them became EliteTrader (a total oxymoron) Form Moderators - well, at least one of them who used to 'patrol' this forum with regularity, pretending to be stomping out the "Big Sale" wherever and whenever he though he saw it rear its ugly head.

Yep. Where did they go - is the right question. I should start a WHERE ARE THEY NOW thread, just to rub it in a bit. But, I won't. I'll be a gentlemen about the matter. Some 12 full years later. :)

There are several "old sayings" that come to mind right now, but the one that stands out for me is this one:

"Never judge a book by its cover, because you could be reading your own future."

Of course, I made that one up myself - I have a tendency to be a little on the 'creative' side. ;) I've gotta run. I've got 31 minutes to enter my positions. Remember to save me a Tee-Shirt! :cheesy: