Activtrades review (CFDs)

lemarche

Do any of you use it?
If yes have you had any problems with them?

(like for example:
- problems of reconciliation between the trades you have booked and the ones that show later..
- problems with feed/ fills around announcements
- delays with wires from your trading acc to your banking acc..
- quotes not matching at times the underlying futures market..

etc)

Do any of you use it?
If yes have you had any problems with them?

(like for example:
- problems of reconciliation between the trades you have booked and the ones that show later..
- problems with feed/ fills around announcements
- delays with wires from your trading acc to your banking acc..
- quotes not matching at times the underlying futures market..

etc)
They are a good and reliable company, no problem whatsoever. MT5 fast and accurate.

Oh yeah? how long have you been using them for?
A couple of years, they have got micro lots, so no cost really to try them out in live trading, but use the MT5 platform. As always in the end, it comes down to personal preferences of liking.:)

Last edited:
Anyone know why Activtrades widen their spreads over the weekend. For example I'm seeing 80 pip on AU, 40 pip on EU, 40 pip on UJ.

Any trades left open are going to need to be well in profit.

Anyone know why Activtrades widen their spreads over the weekend. For example I'm seeing 80 pip on AU, 40 pip on EU, 40 pip on UJ.

Any trades left open are going to need to be well in profit.
And that is during open trading hours? I don't have any experience of it as I daytrade forex. If that is the case, as you pointed out, one need to be very observant of this fact.

And that is during open trading hours? I don't have any experience of it as I daytrade forex. If that is the case, as you pointed out, one need to be very observant of this fact.

No just when the markets are closed. I just asked about it in live chat and they just refered me to their average spread for the week.

Assumming the spreads are correct you could get gapped and filled 80 pips away from your SL.

I don't hold over the weekend so can't really confirm if the spreads I am seeing are correct. But the spread indicator seems to work fine show the variable spreads during a trading day.

The reviews on this webiste are really terrible: https://www.100forexbrokers.com/reviews-ratings/activtrades.

They seem to have a good system to avoid phony reviews. (which Trade2Win don´t...)

If you take a close look at ActivTrades Terms and Conditions, it basically says that it can change your margin anytime... Which led me to look for more info on the web... and boom, confirmation on that webiste 100forexbrokers.

The reviews on this webiste are really terrible: https://www.100forexbrokers.com/reviews-ratings/activtrades.

They seem to have a good system to avoid phony reviews. (which Trade2Win don´t...)

If you take a close look at ActivTrades Terms and Conditions, it basically says that it can change your margin anytime... Which led me to look for more info on the web... and boom, confirmation on that webiste 100forexbrokers.
I still trade with Activtrades since many years back, no problems really other than my own trading misstakes.:)

Aren't the reviews you're referring to quite old?

They may be the posh end of FXCM. Won't accept small accounts.