Ace of Trades

ghp3

How many of you guys are familar with Ace of Trades? He's been around for years promoting a very accurate system using a one point stop. It had been years since I had listened in on one of his free deals, but today I did just for laughs and giggles. First, is there anyone now or in the past who has been taught the Ace system? I would like to get a better idea as to what type of numbers he uses to determine support and resistance. On the one hand, I'm not a big fan of Ace, but on the other, I have to admit that his system produces some pretty accurate resistance and support levels to trade off of for the ES. There seems to be a new guy now than the old fart that promoted this system a few years ago. I don't know if someone else bought the old guy out or what. Perhaps someone here knows the real story about Ace. I would certainly be interested in hearing from you.

Let me tell you what I know about Ace Trades

The guy's name is Kevin Kelly and he is based out of Canada.

He has 2 programs:

Gold plan: $3000.00 which includes the system and 6 months on access to the trade room then you can upgrade for $1800.00 more

Diamond plan: $4800.00 which includes the system and lifetime access to the trade room.

There is no manual and straight forward orderly laid out system instructions.

What you get is a zip file with images ( ONLY) of chart patterns. That's IT!

Nothing to explain them only instructions to access the trade room and they will be taught to you.

There is no members area for you to learn at your own pace.

You will need to spend another $30 monthly for a hotcomm subscription to access the trade room on a daily basis also.

This fact is not laid out well on the sales pages either.

The system is taught in pieces in the trade room at maybe an 1hr or 1.5 hr at a time, 2 maybe 3 days a week. Only a few patterns are repeatedly taught and not the entire program.

You may be lucky enough to catch a piece of information and maybe not, all according to how
Ace as he is called is feeling on a given day.

"There are NO REFUNDS!
None.
Zilch.
Zip
Nada.

I don't think chart patterns are worth the 2995.00 price tag, and God forbid Ace gets hit by a truck and
you are left on your own to try and figure out what the hell you paid a few grand for.

I would be VERY careful with this one.

For that amount of hard earned money you can get a more thorough system to trade.

Don't believe in all the HYPE with this one.

If you ask questions in the trade room you will probably get bullied that it is off topic and left feeling
frustrated and angry that you are not getting what you paid for.

All the while you sit thru the constant hyping of a system you don't fully know or understand.

This is to serve as a "Consumer Alert Announcement" to alert unsuspecting buyers before it happens.

Definitely not worth the 3 - 4 k asking price.

Also there is no email support or customer support for that matter.

So there you have it.

My cents worth.

sounds all perfect to me ............standard junk mail vendor profile

and a damn good moterhead song !

N

Last edited: