Academic Survey / Participants Needed

NIcky26

Hello everybody,

I`m a student at the university of Frankfurt, Germany. We are conducting a non-commercial survey which forms part of a dissertation project. Therefore we are looking for English speaking participants.

Our goal is to investigate investment decisions with regard to socially responsible investments. There is absolutely NO previous knowledge required, everybody can take part! It only takes about 10 minutes and you can win a 100 GBP Amazon voucher. Given the small number of English participants, the chance of winning is quite good (y)

http://www.marketing.uni-frankfurt.de/surveys/31/en

I really appreciate your help as it is very difficult to find participants outside of Germany.

Nicky

how about you give me a £500 voucher then we'll talk

actually I'll look at it now just to have a see, but only out of goodness. but I'm not as sober as you might think I am :)

Haha! I was about to write this was the most stupid survey ever, until I saw the final question... I still think it's fooking stupid but I think that stupidity may be what you were driving at...

Anyhow obviously I went for the only strategy that (if there were sufficient participants) could WIN it on the stock picking...

Fecking efficent marketeers. Anyway you krauts better bail out ireland this weekend, I have a decent chunk riding on that...

Haha! I was about to write this was the most stupid survey ever, until I saw the final question... I still think it's fooking stupid but I think that stupidity may be what you were driving at...

Anyhow obviously I went for the only strategy that (if there were sufficient participants) could WIN it on the stock picking...

Fecking efficent marketeers. Anyway you krauts better bail out ireland this weekend, I have a decent chunk riding on that...

Thank you very much :D

and you know, we krauts are the European locomotive, we bail out everyone that`s for sure :cool: