About mindset

man1111

Guys please tell me how you keep your mindset while trading?
I mean sometimes it seems confusing and difficult. How do you manage it?

I find being methodical helps me and referring back to my journal. I try to ensure I log my emotional reaction if any as well as the trade details themselves

it can always be confusing and difficult but after a few bruises you’ll hopefully stop trying to find reason in the madness and accept that for the large majority of time markets are unpredictable. Define your edge as clearly as you can and just look to put that on. If your edge isn't clear, if you don't trust it, if you don't trust yourself, etc, it can start being very difficult indeed.

Guys please tell me how you keep your mindset while trading?
I mean sometimes it seems confusing and difficult. How do you manage it?
I tend to stay away from trading by spending time with friends or watching movies. I always try to keep my mind free from any anxiety because I don’t like to trade with a mind flooded with stress and negative emotions.

Yeah it is very difficult. I think the main issue is that we aren't able to separate our emotions from trading. I have found that one way to deal with this is to treat Forex like work. I mean, it's not easy because with regular work you're not really losing money like that every day, but it is not impossible. It requires a bit of discipline but it can help you go a long way. If you want to read more about this topic, I wrote a blog on it. You can read it here. Good luck!