a system thats works

i dont know how to trade... woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

step 1. add a stochastic for ob/os signals..
step 2. add p.sar and hieken ashi for sudden market changes and spikes and for a raw view of the trend
step 3. add 2 ma's for recent supports and trend history
step 4. add a strength and macd indicators for market changes and trend spotinh to day trade and swing trade..
step 5 add all charts to see the dominate trend.. and only tread signals that coinside with other charts.
step 6 take hourly pivots for support and resistance
step 7 tread the signals and keep a nice stop loss...

dude your full of it...

You know some rhetoric, but why are you still a loser.
Your results speak for themselves, which is why everyone left your Skype room.

step 2. add p.sar and hieken ashi for sudden market changes and spikes and for a raw view of the trend
step 4. add a strength and macd indicators for market changes and trend spotinh to day trade and swing trade..
step 5 add all charts to see the dominate trend.. and only tread signals that coinside with other charts.

dude your full of it...

people left because..

1. they think everything is sapposed to handed to them for free
2. im in the usa and trading eur time is tiring so i stop posting
3. market change its range so my system needed to be fixed
4. it was not a room just for trading but to converse on life in general with trading
people got mad and left what the problem.

You know some rhetoric, but why are you still a loser.
Your results speak for themselves, which is why everyone left your Skype room.

They left because you're a fraud. There's proof of that too. Would you like me to post it?
You also said in another post, you never charge money.
I told you before if you make excuses for sudden market changes, then it is clear you don't know what you are talking about.

people left because..

1. they think everything is sapposed to handed to them for free
2. im in the usa and trading eur time is tiring so i stop posting
3. market change its range so my system needed to be fixed
4. it was not a room just for trading but to converse on life in general with trading
people got mad and left what the problem.

A decent level of English should be a must before people start Skye rooms and dishing out out trading advice.

Last edited:
A decent level of English should be a must before people start Skye rooms and dishing out out trading advice.

What about a trading room for Spanish people :)

Paul

dude your full of it...

Hey, I have a strategy similar to this. I learnt it from an older trader who was coaching me, he says it is based on harmonic patterns that exist in all of nature, and because humans are part of nature and markets are driven by humans (fear/greed) the patterns show up in markets too.

Like the old Point and Figure charts, the strategy works best when you draw your charts yourself, that way you can see the patterns unfolding in front of your eyes. You do need special apparatus to do this though as it can get quite intricate.

Spirograph-box.jpg

how come you use so many indicators?You're system is a little bulky maybe you should consider slimming down a bit.

hustlersgreed,.
I remember asking you (out of curiosity) at the start of your rise to fame and fortune, why you needed so many time frames and indicators,... (And was garnished with a glib retort !)

I now know why,....

look i only use a few 5 indicator with differen setting and that is it...there no need to slim it down because i can see whats happing just fine..and i dont need to give up..you people are just half minded:confused:\

Give up pal

how come you use so many indicators?You're system is a little bulky maybe you should consider slimming down a bit.

hustlersgreed,.
I remember asking you (out of curiosity) at the start of your rise to fame and fortune, why you needed so many time frames and indicators,... (And was garnished with a glib retort !)

I now know why,....

Attachments

• aaa.gif
    aaa.gif
    77.6 KB · Views: 167