A simple system -Dailys

piphoe

Legendary member
:clap:

Well, actually all trades won't be strict "dailys". Many will be intraday swings.

Last edited:
Exited 1.3785

+46 pips

hI piphoe

Sorry to have to say - your RR ratios are all out of sync and 1 loss with those size stops could take out 10 or 15 wins

46 pips win is great off a 5 or 10 or even 20 pips stop - but once you get your ratio wrong and use say 150 -200 pip stops - then start of a recipe for disaster.

Even if you do have a 80% win ratio - just a few losses in a row will ruin you capital balance

Many try this and survive 3 months or even 6 or 9 months - and then have the problem

Yes its possible to manage it etc - but like no stops at all - an eventual account killer - or you end up with just results of 10 -30% annual returns - which is then not very good at all on retail size capital accounts

I wish you luck - but I have seen it happen so many times - so worth giving a head's up etc

All the best

Regards

F

Ya I get what you are saying here. My stops are more like a "catastrophe" stop. Rarely do i get stopped out.

I usually close out a lot sooner, I don't know where price is taking me or what patterns will form down the road.

I don't know how anyone could look at a chart and say with confidence..."yep, right there"