A problem with MT4

Hello. From quite some time I have a persistent problem with the platform. First of all I noticed that the history on the graphs comes from July this year and never refreshes. So I decided to create a new demo account. I fill in the registration forms, but the account can't be created. There is no account number nor a password. What do I have to do? I read some articles on this topic. The main idea was that my ISP is limiting the access, because of some port:443. So I would either try to open it (don' know how however) or try to connect my system administrator and ask for some details, that I don' know. What do I have to do?? How can I open the account?

Yes, I was able to get the same thing if the previous screen failed. Did you scan and get two servers - what was the ping time?

scanshot.jpg

OK, you are not connecting to the servers. I suggest you download a MetaTrader from a company that has a good technical support centre and telephone them for help.

It is possible it is your ISP but it could be some setting on your computer. I think you must have tried turning off any firewall (including the windows one) or setting Metatrader as an allowed exception. If you are running Windows on a standard computer, I don't know what else to suggest.

Here's what I've found on this topic:
Perhaps in your network the port 443 is blocked and a proxy-server is used to connect to internet. If you use the working network of an organization most probably this is the very problem. You should ask your system admistrator for the proxy-server address and the port to connect to internet and write them in the terminal settings (menu «Tools» / «Options» / «Server» / put a mark against «allow proxy-server» / click the button «proxy...» / write in the proxy-server address and port, login and password);
Who is the system administrator? And how do I have to ask him? Does he know this information?