A friend from China (Where Olypic Games is helding)

david2008

Dear sirs or madam,
how are you?i am from China as a textile fabric manufacturer.
I see this form by accident ang think it is a very good platform for us to communicate.
As we know my country is helding the Olypic Game in Beijing,which is a great event of the world,did you see the ceremony or different competes.
All the athletes from the world come here(also athletes from you country) and participate it .Every ethlete does well in the games.
Congrtulations to the world !
Congrutulationsto China.
Congratulations to the hunman!

Yes,Olympic is over,I hope next it will be more colorful and sucessfully in London.
Your athletes did quite well.

Dear sirs or madam,
how are you?i am from China as a textile fabric manufacturer.
I see this form by accident ang think it is a very good platform for us to communicate.
As we know my country is helding the Olypic Game in Beijing,which is a great event of the world,did you see the ceremony or different competes.
All the athletes from the world come here(also athletes from you country) and participate it .Every ethlete does well in the games.
Congrtulations to the world !
Congrutulationsto China.
Congratulations to the hunman!

What is your point exactly?

:confused:

Thanks very much!

In London we do it the hard way.

First we turn the economy into recession.
Second we create a bubble due to the Olympics.
Finally we attract more foreign investors to go into recession with us after the Olympics.

Hopefully the athletes will make up for it

hehe,Magos,you are a little joying i am afraid.
Yes ,according to usual experience of Olympic,afer Olympics oftern like this.
But i think we do not only concern these negative opinions,we should also see the positive
aspects,yes?

Yes the games were very impressive. But i doubt many of the 300,000 Beijing residents who were evicted from their homes to make way for the building works, enjoyed watching the games. For a 16 day event, the olympics are a disgrace, in terms of the wasted money that local residents end up footing the bill for.

Micheal Stype (REM) was on BBC1 the one show last night, and he said that Atlanta's olympic legacy is pretty much lots of empty unused buildings, and that when the games arrived, local government taxes went up, and never went back down again afterwards. London will be no different.

Yes the games were very impressive. But i doubt many of the 300,000 Beijing residents who were evicted from their homes to make way for the building works, enjoyed watching the games. For a 16 day event, the olympics are a disgrace, in terms of the wasted money that local residents end up footing the bill for.

Micheal Stype (REM) was on BBC1 the one show last night, and he said that Atlanta's olympic legacy is pretty much lots of empty unused buildings, and that when the games arrived, local government taxes went up, and never went back down again afterwards. London will be no different.

What a sad little response. Here is a man who puts the 'little' into Little England.

No - I'm stating facts. U R the sad one Welshboy.

Welshboy? - wow have you got it wrong. Again!

How can you possibly be stating facts - how can you know that the London legacy will fail as Atlanta's did? Your imagination is running away with itself.

Welshboy? - wow have you got it wrong. Again!

How can you possibly be stating facts - how can you know that the London legacy will fail as Atlanta's did? Your imagination is running away with itself.

Yes whatever. Goodbye.

I am not agree with the points of JTrade,hehe,i think some western medium reported some wrong message and make people misinterpret of China.You should learn more about China,unlike what you said.
Yes,helding Olympics spent lot of money,but it worth.many buildings can still be good used for public or university or others.
What JTrade said is negtive,and extreme.

Suggestion to all the traders’ out here:

After London Olympics 2012 we should all get into the following:

Collateralized mortgage obligation (CMO)
Asset-backed security
Collateralized debt obligation (CDO)
Collateralized Fund Obligation (CFO)
GNMA
Mortgage-backed security
REMIC

Suggestion to all the traders’ out here:

After London Olympics 2012 we should all get into the following:

Collateralized mortgage obligation (CMO)
Asset-backed security
Collateralized debt obligation (CDO)
Collateralized Fund Obligation (CFO)
GNMA
Mortgage-backed security
REMIC

Sounds great. What's it all mean? :D