A decent UK stock screener for LSE?

zachk

Aug 18, 2018
I have recently delved into the trading world and i just cant find a stock screener as robust and easy using as 'FinViz' for the USA markets. Does anyone know a decent similar stock screener for the UK, LSE. Thank you

hunter001

Sep 5, 2018
I've also recently started and for stock screening I've found Yahoo finance to be pretty good, hargreaves lansdown is ok too.

What trading platform are you using? Can I ask if you've found anywhere to see pre-market data like you can on ThinkorSwim in USA? It's one thing I've really struggled to find.

zachk

Aug 18, 2018
I've also recently started and for stock screening I've found Yahoo finance to be pretty good, hargreaves lansdown is ok too.

What trading platform are you using? Can I ask if you've found anywhere to see pre-market data like you can on ThinkorSwim in USA? It's one thing I've really struggled to find.
Thank you, at the moment i am using degiro. i have not used any other platform so i can not compare. Did you find anywhere you can see pre-market data?

mrpbennett

Jan 7, 2019
Hi mrpbennett,

What software do you use for realtime data and real time charts ? Stockopedia looks great thanks. Have you had some really good stock picks from there? thanks again.
I don't really use real time data. You don't really need it if you're looking for long term, the only real time thing you would need is level 2 and that's if your buying lots of shares.

I have had some great picks from stockopedia, as the data they provide in their screens are awesome. I pick stocks in my preferred screen and generally only look into anything with a stock rank above 85. I read their new statements, and decide when's best to buy a share (mostly around 11am) once everything has settled.

Depends on type of trading you're after for real time stuff. I don't day trade / interday trade, so don't really need the charts. Platforms like IG provide decent enough charts for my use