A Business with Trading

kristi

I just signed up and will keep you posted, but was wondering if any one else has tried trading with them?

Thanks,

Kristi

They're rubbish, buy yourself a copy of the secret Nazi box instead, but hurry, only 89 left !

I just signed up and will keep you posted, but was wondering if any one else has tried trading with them?

Thanks,

Kristi

their great....

Give them all your money and sign over any property and future assets to them (y)

N

Are these comments based on any real experiences with this company or are you all just blowing smoke?

K

I know there are a lot of scams out there, but from what I've seen so far this moderator is honest and posts what he actually does!

Considering he showed a profit of $95k last year, and after reading few positive reviews, I joined the room early this year. When I joined, the room had about 6 other traders. I expected more members and I did not find any of those reviewers who gave high remarks on investmonial dot com.
Most winners were small hits followed by large losses; he posted a less than average points for the month. I never went back. Occasionally, I check the site; he hasn’t done that well.
My biggest concern was the lack of members; particularly long term members with whom I was hoping to verify results from prior months. There were none.

I had high hopes.

:confused: (n)

Thank you MoeJoe,

Finally, a worthwhile opinion from someone with real experience instead of all these rude and USELESS criticisms and personal attacks by people who have never been in the room and don't what the heck they are talking about.

BTW MoeJoe, I agree with you - I've been with him for about a week and I now question his honesty about the results he posts.