A Blue Elephant ? (for aspiring traders)

trendie

Legendary member
6,589 1,175
good finds, neil, as always.
you would have been a great prospector in the Klondyke.

do you have shares in FF, :), or is it a sad commentary on lack of similar content here?

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
good finds, neil, as always.
you would have been a great prospector in the Klondyke.

do you have shares in FF, :), or is it a sad commentary on lack of similar content here?

Lack of content here. However, FF has its share of dross.:)

Learning to trade (for many) seems to begin with looking at a plethora of indicators; hanging on the word of "Guru's;people willing to sell you winning signals, rather than reap the rewards of trading same themselves;and doing disgusting things to butterflies on a chart. Eventually, many people realise that the price, and its' behaviour is all. That's just my view though, but for the moment, I am trying to find my wine glass - it's in the house somewhere !
:)

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Lack of content here. However, FF has its share of dross.:)

Learning to trade (for many) seems to begin with looking at a plethora of indicators; hanging on the word of "Guru's;people willing to sell you winning signals, rather than reap the rewards of trading same themselves;and doing disgusting things to butterflies on a chart. Eventually, many people realise that the price, and its' behaviour is all. That's just my view though, but for the moment, I am trying to find my wine glass - it's in the house somewhere !
:)

Can wine turn a blue elephant into a pink one:clap:

FringFX

244 6
try adding sulfuric acid to the wine. it will react to the wine's tannins, sprinkle to the elephant immediately after mixture, and voila!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock