90's Hip Hop Top 10. Rappers

This is just breathtaking...I know it's not hip-hop but it deserves some recognition.

This came on last night on spotify whilst I was dozing off.

I nearly had a heart attack in the excitement.

Suffice to say it's been on replay ever since.

Listen to that violin!

The brief solo at 1.35 kills me everytime.

WTF.

These producers sh*t on 99.9% of everything commercial released.

Last edited:
just found this thread(y)

spent my youth in tottenham the red blob on the gang map (they didn't even go there to take a photo:LOL:)

cant say i blame them.

Lol tottenham is ****ing rough got a few mates there and they are scared to go out of the ****ing house...Glad to see some more people respect their roots...in the ghetto!

Tottenham was ok as long as you knew where NOT to go at night, the farm, ferry lane estate were the places I avoided, then again when I did go out there were normally at least 5 of us:LOL:

Then I got my car and you forget that its a rough area.

14--17 yr olds have it the roughest.

Tottenham was ok as long as you knew where NOT to go at night, the farm, ferry lane estate were the places I avoided, then again when I did go out there were normally at least 5 of us:LOL:

Then I got my car and you forget that its a rough area.

14--17 yr olds have it the roughest.

HeHe

This is a very rare Eminem and Proof freestyle. This was an interview that was done with Kurt Loder on MTV when Eminem was coming up. They took the Finale of the show to a freestyle in a car where Eminem and Proof actually freestyle.

It's a shame he got so commercial, this was him at his peak.

"Every single day in Detroit, rappers wanna step to me, they better get to the point, cos they don't understand the way that I do it, the fluid that I be spittin' is never written..."

This is a very rare Eminem and Proof freestyle. This was an interview that was done with Kurt Loder on MTV when Eminem was coming up. They took the Finale of the show to a freestyle in a car where Eminem and Proof actually freestyle.

It's a shame he got so commercial, this was him at his peak.

"Every single day in Detroit, rappers wanna step to me, they better get to the point, cos they don't understand the way that I do it, the fluid that I be spittin' is never written..."

Em used to be great,
I think you might like this....funny cos he's suprisingy good, lol! He sounds like a beastie boy! Wait until he gets going: