7city IMC level 4 study material wanted

Hi all,
I am selling the Securities (Unit 2 , Level 3) and Derivatives ( Unit 3, Level 3) modules CISI FSA latest edition 2012 from 7CITY and BPP Learning Media:

- Securities : Unit 2, Level 3
1) Exercise Book (1000 questions and detailed answers included 5 mocks exams). from 7 CITY - Edition11 : GBP 25
For 5 additional pounds (the slide package received at the 7 city course)

2)Exercise Book (1000 questions and detailed answers included 5 mocks exams). from BPP learning media version 11. GBP 25

- Derivatives :

1)Exercise Book (1000 questions and detailed answers included 5 mocks exams). from 7 CITY - Edition11 : GBP 25
2)Exercise Book (1000 questions and detailed answers included 5 mocks exams). from BPP learning media version 12. GBP 25
For 5 additional pounds (the slide package received at the 7 city course).

Please email me or call me at 075 771 32273.

7City CISI Certificates Notes FOR SALE - Used for FSA Approval

Hi,

I am offering for sale al the notes for the Level 3 Certificates in Investments , which I used to get complete the specified modules and become FSA registered. They are provided by 7City Learning.

I have the notes for the following units:

Unit 1 - FSA Regulation
Unit 2 - Securities
Unit 3 - Derivatives

For each of these units, the notes include:

- Full Manual
- Slide pack, with notes from class
- "Checkpoint" Notebook
- Exam overview and Study Planner book
- Chapter Questions & Mock Exams
- Some additional printed mock questions provided by 7City

Essentially, I am offering all the notes provided by 7City for units 1,2 &3.

CISI Certificates - About the CISI Certificates

The notes are excellent and allowed me to pass all three first time.

The cheapest way of directly buying these notes is £285 each, (distance learning).

I am offering all the notes for £65, including free postage as I will post them all to you.

The pictures is of the notes one Unit, but I am offering all 3 units.

Please PM me in case of any questions.

Attachments

• photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    428.2 KB · Views: 488
If anyone has IMC 10th edition, please let me know!!
Looking for both units as well as any extras such as mock examinations/answers etc.
Thank you!

I Have two IMC Volume 2 investment practice official training manual for sale edition 10 for sale at 60 pounds each.

Also IOC Introduction to securities and investment questions and mock examination edition 26 2010 for 20 pounds

Please send e-mail to [email protected] and I can arrange to meet in or near city (london)

Hi,

Interested in buying full 7City IMC Level 4 v10 study material.

Please PM or email at flxbbd at gmail dot com. Cheers