60 Minute Asian Breakout

In this streaming video, Phil provides the outline of an Asian range break out trading strategy he uses regularly for trading the forex market.

Very good - like everything he does.
The site is excellent, too.
Richard

Hi Phil,
Its really good to work on breakout strategy, its interesting to look at your 60min breakout on asian range, could you please let me know do you have any timing range like 9-12 asian timing to look out for breakout?, iam not sure on looking at the chart... Being a newbie could you pls clarify my doubt...
Cheers Vp

vishwamv said:
Hi Phil,
Its really good to work on breakout strategy, its interesting to look at your 60min breakout on asian range, could you please let me know do you have any timing range like 9-12 asian timing to look out for breakout?, iam not sure on looking at the chart... Being a newbie could you pls clarify my doubt...
Cheers Vp

I think you'll find that the Asian range is 00:00GMT - 08:00GMT

IBM_Clone said:
I think you'll find that the Asian range is 00:00GMT - 08:00GMT

Hi
Thanks ibm_clone, i will check for high&low on asian timing & look for retrace and check for trading entries......hope this would help in my strategy...
Cheers
Vp

Hi

Can anyone suggest how this 60minute breakout is taken in asian session, is there any predetermined hours or predetermined 60minute range to watch in asian session and take up the trade?, hope someone would be able to answer me...
Thanks, Vp

vishwamv said:
Hi

Can anyone suggest how this 60minute breakout is taken in asian session, is there any predetermined hours or predetermined 60minute range to watch in asian session and take up the trade?, hope someone would be able to answer me...
Thanks, Vp

You will have to forgive the very late reply to this thread as I had not realised that there was a separate thread for this video.

Firstly, the title is a little misleading and if the moderators could change this to a "60 minute break out" this might clear up things a little.

The set up is a variation of the Asian range set up but using the previous days high/low as the range. Simply looking for the same break out pull back set up but using the 60 minute charts.

Happy trading all

Phil