5000 yuan ---naked account(by 9 lunar 9 sun)

xushan8

45 0
I think small money can roll to big one in the magic market,though I dont play in US(cos yuan cant exchange with UD freely,and I am not live in Hongkong too).I play in the futures market in China. The chinese commodities include: Copper,aluminium,zinc,gold,fuel oil,deformed steel bars,caoutchouc;
soybean,bean oil,corn,Soybean meal,palm oil,Polyvinyl Chloride,Linear Low density Polyethylene;white sugar,cotton,wheat,PTA;Hushen300 Index.

But I just have 5000yuan,what can I play then? Fluctuation bigger is better ,and the succession is better more than continuum ,and of course the value cant be too big.so what I can choose are very few.

I have confidence to play well in all the market,When I would have earned money from China,I will play in the US to rob money from all of you .

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,053
When you double your money to 10000 yuan you'll be able to buy 1 futures contract here in the US. I could be wrong, but I don't think you will be robbing us blind anytime too soon.

However, I wish you well in your endeavors!

Peter

xushan8

45 0
When you double your money to 10000 yuan you'll be able to buy 1 futures contract here in the US. I could be wrong, but I don't think you will be robbing us blind anytime too soon.

However, I wish you well in your endeavors!

Peter

Thank you ,you will earn money too,and in the right time ,I counld introduce u to risk in my country,very simple.

bangkoker

314 17
Good luck Xushan, from small acorns large trees grow :clover:

xl145

9 0
I think you can upload your capital graph on this thread!For that more people will support and pay attention to you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock