500%+ in one year on autopilot - call for beta testers!

babyjake1961

I figured running my year-long journal at http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/214566-zero-hero-years-time.html would be not as exciting and even somewhat selfish if I remain the only one to trade. So here's the deal:

1. You open a live account with any MetaTrader4 Forex broker of your choice. You need to have 1000 or more of your account balance but you can have it in any currency of your choice. So you can use some cheap funding currency or a cent account if you don't have much money to experiment with. With a cent account, you will only need 10 bucks (=1000 cent) to start. Once the account is set up and funded, you link it to MyFXBook and post the link here to show you have the account set up and ready for trading. The other forum members will be able to follow your trading progress at this link.

2. I give you a compiled file with my bot for you to set up and run live on your account. You can run it 24/5 from either you home computer (at no extra cost) or get a VPS with a VPS provider of your choice (which will cost you around 10 bucks per month). You have one month to sign up as a beta tester in this thread. I might limit the number of beta testers after I feel we have enough, so the sooner you volunteer, the better.

If you have questions (from the start or at any point along the way), post them here. You can expect a response from me within 24 hours every time.

I have a lot of questions with this.......

Mainly who are you and how much commission are the brokers paying you ?

Hahahahahahaha
N