35 Trading books for Sale

Moving house & need the room. All books in "as new" condition except two noted. Can be collected Midlands UK (Northampton-Leicester area) or delivered free in region if I'm passing your way. Otherwise courier for £10. Any reasonable offer accepted. PM if interested.

PAPERBACKS
1. Brown, Constance,All About Technical Analysis (Paperback)

2. Bulkowski,Thomas, Getting Started In Chart Patterns (Paperback)

3. Elder, Alexander,Financial Trading Study Guide (Paperback)

4. Gough, Leo,25 Investment Classics (Paperback)

5. Griffis & Epstein, Trading For Dummies (Paperback),

6. Gunther, Max,The Zürich Axioms (Paperback)

7. Jones, David,Spread Betting The Forex Markets (Paperback)

8. King, Paul,The Complete Guide To Building A Successful Trading Business (Paperback)

9. Lefevre, Edwin,Reminiscences Of A Stock Operator (Paperback)

10. Lichello,Robert, How To Make $1 Million In The Stock Market Automatically (not as new)(Paperback)

11. Livermore(Ed. Smitten), Jesse, How To Trade In Stocks (Paperback)

12. Logan, Tina,Getting Started In Candlestick Charting (Paperback)

13. Maturi, Richard,100 World-Famous Stock Market Techniques (Paperback)

14. Millard, Brian,Traded Options Simplified (Paperback)

15. Millard, Brian,Winning On The Stock Market (Paperback)

16. Pryor, Malcolm,The Financial Spread Betting Handbook (Paperback)

17. Rockefeller,Barbara, Technical Analysis For Dummies (Paperback)

18. Schwager,Jack, Market Wizards (Paperback)

19. Sperandeo,Victor, Trader Vic-Methods Of A Wall Street Master (not as new) (Paperback)

20. Thomas, Guy,Free Capital -- How 12 Private Investors Made Millions In The Stock Market(Paperback)

21. Turner, Toni,A Beginners Guide To Day Trading Online (Paperback)

22. Van Dam, Lex,How To Make Money Trading (Paperback)

23. Ward, Steve,High-Performance Trading (Paperback)

HARDBACKS
24. Clayburg,John, Four Steps To Trading Success (Hardback)

25. Cohen, David,Bears & Bulls-The Psychology Of The Stock Market (Hardback)

26. Elder, Alexander,Come Into My Trading Room (Hardback)

27. Guppy, Daryl,Market Trading Tactics (Hardback)

28. Jobman, Darrell,The Handbook Of Technical Analysis (Hardback)

29. Kahn, Michael,Technical Analysis Plain And Simple (Hardback)

30. Loeb, Gerald,The Battle For Investment Survival (Hardback)

31. Pring, Martin,Technical Analysis Explained (Hardback)

32. Schwager,Jack, The New Market Wizards (Hardback)

33. Smitten, Richard,Trade Like Jesse Livermore (Hardback)

34. Tharp & June, Van & Brian, Financial Freedom Through Electronic DayTrading (Hardback)

35. Zweig, Jason,Your Money And Your Brain (Hardback)

hey 0007

thats a nice nice set you have there.......sorry i'm in trouble already re my trading collection filling up all shelves and space...

Gunther, Max,The Zürich Axioms (Paperback)

maybe it was just me ......but did you find this book completely without any depth or indeed any point at all........?

N

hey 0007

thats a nice nice set you have there.......sorry i'm in trouble already re my trading collection filling up all shelves and space...

Gunther, Max,The Zürich Axioms (Paperback)

maybe it was just me ......but did you find this book completely without any depth or indeed any point at all........?

N

Hi NVP - I tend to agree with you. It's a bit like a few of the posts we see on this forum: lots of laudable aims but a bit short on the detail of how to do it e.g. buy low- sell high. It's always easy to philosophise but being able to do the business is the secret.

I'm afraid we are reading-bugs in this house (cutting down from our 3000 or so to go to a Norfolk rabbit hutch -- but it's not far from the sea and steam trains) and everytime I see a trading book that has at least one useful page I've tended to buy it. I've never found one book to have all the answers or present all the tuition in a form that my brain can understand hence the x35 above which are the remains of a much larger collection I thinned out 3 or 4 years ago. My recommendation to any beginner starting out is to read all that you can both books and online and gradually you will pick up what's important and hopefully develop a 6th sense what isn't (well he would say that wouldn't he with 35 books to sell!).

My only wish is for them to go to a good home and hopefully set someone on the right path.