?

options said:
Have a look at the number 1 at the mo. Is that right?

You are not doing so badly, yourself! How were you able to lose all that money on the first day? :) Seriously, it's a pity that whoever is in charge of this competition does not pay sufficient attention to it. Even the starting/finishing dates are Jan 1970. Not, really, worth spending much time on the selection of shares. I don't know why they bother to have it.

Split

fibonelli said:
the competition is a complete farce, much worse than last month's.

I jumped in with everyone else, but maybe it isn't running this month. If it isn't, they should say so.

Split

"You are not doing so badly, yourself! How were you able to lose all that money on the first day?"

Lol. The only excuse I offer is that they were posted on the Sunday night, knowing I was not going to be around at the open and able to trade, or not, as the case maybe at 8 o'clock. So trades were placed for me by the friendly robot at whatever price come 9 o'clock.

I don't think that has ever worked to your advantage.

Obviously, if it were for real they would be limit orders resting in the system.

Lets hope with the shake up of the site coming pretty soon. things can be brought up to real world status.

SHARKY!!!!!!!

Scratch the comp son. It just aint working this month.

People are getting things right, but the computer has shares being bought very cheaply to market price. and it puts them a few mill out of pocket.

LOL, I'm always after a bargain m8 but there is a limit. The guy holding up all the others at the moment got it all right , but he is out of pocket by over 3 mill!!!!!!!

Are you trying to be a spreadbetting company?

Placed my short trade around 9am when prices had settled. Calculations are out by 1000x. Will it get fixed or am I wasting my time this month? Anyone from t2w care to comment??

I'll comment.

The competition in it's current guise is indeed a bit of a mess.

But good news, because this should be the last real opportunity you get to complain about it; the new comp is much simplified, works properly (at least it does atm!) and should be with us shortly.

We'll also be starting the 'charity trading account' (using real money generously supplied by Capital Spreads) shortly, so there will be two avenus for you to vent your trades on; one virtual, one real.

Can you correct my trade please - I shorted CLIO at 30p - came up as 0.3p - now price is down to 21p, but is showing as 21p (so I'm showing £3m loss instead of a profit !!)

kd61.1 said:
Can you correct my trade please - I shorted CLIO at 30p - came up as 0.3p - now price is down to 21p, but is showing as 21p (so I'm showing £3m loss instead of a profit !!)

Get in the queue Kd.

Sorry, but personally I can't correct any trades - that's down to Eamonn (EK1) and he's on holiday until Friday, so I'm afraid it will have to wait until then. Anyhow, if the relaunch goes as planned (this Saturday/Sunday) then I'm not certain what's happening to the current competition - not my remit I'm afraid.

Sure we are very aware that the current comp is experiencing some technical problems which our technical team are currently looking into. It frequently suffers from these difficulties so we are also working on a brand new innovative comp which is coming real soon.

Hope this is of help.
Cheers,
EK1