2012 Metals, energy, currencies, grains, soft commodities newsletter as a gift...

daniel40

Just downloaded the PDF file of the newsletter from mahendraprophecy. So i thought to share with you, The predictions for gold/silver from 16-20 January 2012 by Mahendra Sharma in his newsletter is directly quoted below:

On Monday and Tuesday metals will remain positive in the tight range however metals investors will experience huge volatility from Wednesday, but don’t short metals on Monday and Tuesday. The volatility will continue from Wednesday until the middle of Friday.

Our longer term outlook on metals looks very bullish but the shorter term for the next ten days metals may find the bottom.

Silver will outperform gold in the medium and longer term so yes, if gold moves up 50% from here, silver will move up 150% from here. If you give me 100 dollars to invest in metals then I will surely place huge bets on silver by buying December calls with strike price of $39 in three stages from here (The first stage will be on this Friday, the next one on the 25th of January and the last one on the 16th of February)