200X / 200:1 Leverage is BEST Infact!!!

wow peoples are so advanced here anyway, saying to trade with 2000:1 leverage
i think i need water on me to get in my mind, ok well first of all
I like to know you peoples experience, how we should trade
First is - how to indicate trade ?
Second - how much leverage we should trade according to you professional peoples
third - i dont know haha but I need to know your experiences how you are successfull trader and with2000:1 leverage i think if we get 0.1pip against us we are in 100% reach stop loss hahaha, 2000:1 leverage wowwwwwww i bet you any world forex broker will get shocked with this new discovery

wow peoples are so advanced here anyway, saying to trade with 2000:1 leverage
i think i need water on me to get in my mind, ok well first of all
I like to know you peoples experience, how we should trade
First is - how to indicate trade ?
Second - how much leverage we should trade according to you professional peoples
third - i dont know haha but I need to know your experiences how you are successfull trader and with2000:1 leverage i think if we get 0.1pip against us we are in 100% reach stop loss hahaha, 2000:1 leverage wowwwwwww i bet you any world forex broker will get shocked with this new discovery

Yes it was me who said to trade with 2000:1 leverage.

I recommend it for you. Lots of profit :).

sorry UKTRADINGGIRL I am not so advanced to trade with 2000:1 like you and for the thing which don't exist,

I thought it would be serious traders disscussion but its like weekend get together here to laugh on forex great

Hey there Donna, any scalping today ?

:)

I did about 5 trades this morning, before having a bad experience with the SB company. I couldn't close a position.. i was closing it for a 8 point profit, and i watched it just dissolve as the system kept saying "server error". This was with tradefair (yes if i carry on this strategy i will look at using somewhere else- currently setting up an account with futuresbetting, even though will have to bet higher amounts). To their credit, tradefair did refund me when i phoned them up, and they admitted it was their error, their servers went down.

So, i have made a little profit today, but nothing like yesterday. At least, i didn't lose it all :).

I will definitely continue to explore this route, but need to find a reliable way to execute the trades with small spreads. For now will probably just stick with tradefair and keep practising at £1 - £2 a point (1 point spread), and risk problems like happened earlier.

Bit of a nightmare that...

But great stuff that it all worked out, and above all that the method is working out for you, and that you ended up net positive.

Main thing.

:)

I did about 5 trades this morning, before having a bad experience with the SB company. I couldn't close a position.. i was closing it for a 8 point profit, and i watched it just dissolve as the system kept saying "server error". This was with tradefair (yes if i carry on this strategy i will look at using somewhere else- currently setting up an account with futuresbetting, even though will have to bet higher amounts). To their credit, tradefair did refund me when i phoned them up, and they admitted it was their error, their servers went down.

So, i have made a little profit today, but nothing like yesterday. At least, i didn't lose it all :).

I will definitely continue to explore this route, but need to find a reliable way to execute the trades with small spreads. For now will probably just stick with tradefair and keep practising at £1 - £2 a point (1 point spread), and risk problems like happened earlier.

Hi,

Trading is risky enough without this problem arising and its not necessary.

You should have another SB firm setup all ready to trade with immediately, if you wish to get out of a trade and cannot for whatever reason, hedge your bet with the other one, this will cost you the spread only. So, for the sake of 1 or 2 pts, you can immediately hedge and protect your loss or lock in profits straight away. If the problem persists and you find yourself doing this more than its worth, vote with your feet and move house's. Take your business elsewhere.

Hi,

Trading is risky enough without this problem arising and its not necessary.

You should have another SB firm setup all ready to trade with immediately, if you wish to get out of a trade and cannot for whatever reason, hedge your bet with the other one, this will cost you the spread only. So, for the sake of 1 or 2 pts, you can immediately hedge and protect your loss or lock in profits straight away. If the problem persists and you find yourself doing this more than its worth, vote with your feet and move house's. Take your business elsewhere.

Actually, i had IG open at the same time. Silly me didn't think to hedge to be honest- i went into panic mode- next time i will.

I'm still wondering what 'frenkly' means?

UKtradergirl - have a look at abn amro. They use the marketindex platform from OANDA and personally i think it's far superior to IGindex which a lot of people rate..

You can open a demo account with them to try it out. The charts are excellent and you place orders graphically and also there is no minimum stop losses which i think is a rediculous stipulation on IG.

forexunt,
you seem disappointed that the thread didn't progress as you had desired ?
what were your original objectives in posting ?

sorry UKTRADINGGIRL I am not so advanced to trade with 2000:1 like you and for the thing which don't exist,

I thought it would be serious traders disscussion but its like weekend get together here to laugh on forex great

I'm sorry Forex Gump but unless you have something sensible to say we can't take you seriously.

Oh lighten up! It is possible to have an engaging and interesting conversation about forex and still be lighthearted and fun. I started off by correcting your initial post so that people could understand it- doing that alone took me a fair amount of time. Once i could understand it there were further issues raised about what you were saying which i stated in my next post. None of which you have answered. Other people have also contributed to your discussion here seriously- none of which you have answered.

Therefore if there is no meaningful exchange of conversation things will of course drift. It is up to you to answer points put forward by others in response to your initial post. These are the mechanics of a discussion, and i'm assuming that is what you wanted when you posted here-?

Well, if there is a natural stop loss within .005%, then 200X leverage would be the way to go I guess.

Isn't really a right answer, but most of the ones given are probably wrong, really depends on the strat.