2000i -Update

Rodent

Good Afternoon,

I am currently running 2000i Version 5.00.0707 installed on a recently bought Notebook under MS Vista Home.

To bring my version up to the latest one available from Omega, I did download the Service Pack 5 update form TradeStation2000i - Homepage.

Trying to install this, I got the errormessage that I had not the right build installed and the update was terminated.

Can anyone give me a hint where on the web I can find the right build to get me on the most recent version of 2000i?

Thank you very much

Good Afternoon,

I am currently running 2000i Version 5.00.0707 installed on a recently bought Notebook under MS Vista Home.

To bring my version up to the latest one available from Omega, I did download the Service Pack 5 update form TradeStation2000i - Homepage.

Trying to install this, I got the errormessage that I had not the right build installed and the update was terminated.

Can anyone give me a hint where on the web I can find the right build to get me on the most recent version of 2000i?

Thank you very much

i was have simular problems, this thread might help

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tradestation/27332-prosuite-2000i-vista.html

TS2000i Reinstall

I have a TS2000I SP5 install CD - (Not necessary to install earlier version).

Hello,

I recently installed a program called Registry Mechanics and since then, my TS2000i is not working corrrectly. I've paid over 2000$ for this product so I'm looking for a way to reinstall TS2000i on my machine.

I'm looking for someone with a SP5 install CD for TS2000i or a way to downlod the product. ( the old TS2000i web site is not operational anymore)

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,