100 pips available shorting Euro here

Good man, its always the right time to short a euro or two!

Check euraud, eurnzd, eurcad as well... Im going to pull the E, U, R and O keys off my keyboard and sell those too in a minute! 1.3 in a couple of weeks?

Good man, its always the right time to short a euro or two!

Check euraud, eurnzd, eurcad as well... Im going to pull the E, U, R and O keys off my keyboard and sell those too in a minute! 1.3 in a couple of weeks?

Id prefer short EURCAD over EURAUD just now I think. AUD has been a great long trade but think its overvalued and become too much of a consensus long for my liking at the moment.

Controversial but what about long GBPEUR? I know todays poor UK GDP and good German IFO make this a bit of a contrarian shout but I cant help but think GBP is the least ugly of the 4 ugly sisters (GBP, EUR , USD and JPY) at the moment, irrespective of election outcomes.

As for a 1.30 target on EURUSD , why not. I think this Greek aid package is full of stumbling blokcs and any hiccups will be disasterous for euro. At the moment though I would target 1.3220 and then look for rallies to short it again.

Ide join you with a short EURGBP (long GBPEUR) but Im a bit short GBPUSD and Ide feel a bit funny buying £'s at the moment.

You could be right about the aussie long trade. My thoughts are that it pays interest to be short and any bad ez news should help at least keep a lid on it, and potentially give it a push down the stairs to the cellar...

u r "Im a bit short GBPUSD "

what does it mean, to be "a bit short" ? rofl

or alternatively this is the end of the downtrend greeks or no greeks. Looks a very strong move up.

I hope not xtf, I really dont think you can ignore Greece. Whatever happens its going to continue to be a volitle ride so not one for tight stops either way. The next week or so will be very interesting.

1.3325 is the pivot.

shorts have been good for me so far after a stupid morning missing the whole move up from s1 for no good reason.:eek:

I trade more fundamentally but cant see why the euro should be trading at a 12% premium to fair value against the dollar. (I know fair value is a bit of a dodgy area in currencies but the average is more like 7%)

[url='http://www.trade2win.com/boards/picture.php?albumid=350&pictureid=1406'
Are you long?[/QUOTE]

No short eurgbp eurusd.

Trichet is speaking at 5:30 I think- hope he doesn't say anything too positive

Attachments

• eurusdh1.gif
    eurusdh1.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 187
Last edited: