10 Trades

mb325

Jun 5, 2008
Nice reaction at expected resistance (red zone) in cable. I have a short bias in this pair so looking for nice continuation setups, or selling any rallies into any of the levels on my chart. However, imnportant not to get too wedded to the idea of moving lower so would take good long setups in either green zones.

Attachments

mb325

Jun 5, 2008
Much more reticent to trade EUR/USD at the moment as it's been quite choppy. Would look for shorts in red zones, longs in green zones, and just keeping an eye on that grey zone in the middle but it's been taken out a few times which makes me wary. Again, short bias in this pair but mindful not to let that get in the way of any good long setup.

Also noting a pretty clean inverse head and shoulders over the past 5 days, but worth mentioning the heavy resistance waiting just above.

Attachments

mb325

Jun 5, 2008
Stop would now be moved up to the higher red line (this is a 1m chart to show the price action). Pretty agressive with this one as its a long following some good downward momentum and an overall downtrend.

Attachments

mb325

Jun 5, 2008
And stop would now be to breakeven, will stop updating this now as I did not think about targets etc. as I didn't take the trade.

Edit: Would've been a breakeven trade.

Attachments

Last edited:

mb325

Jun 5, 2008
I've never really traded off higher timeframes than 15m. Partly because I find I am tempted to micromanage trades, and partly because I've always seen myself as 'practicing' and therefore want to take in as much price action and get myself used to being in trades as much as possible. It's something I want to move towards though as I think if you can ignore the noise and capture the big moves you make life a lot easier for yourself, minimising screen-time.

I'm going to do get this attached trade working and see if it triggers.

Blue line entry, red line stop, mauve move to breakeven, green target on first half.

Attachments