1 minute chart trading - EUR/USD

don't know which way, but definitely not looking at the 1min chart.
how people can profit long term trading the 1 and 5min charts is beyond me...

i know , whitch craft isn't it. I tried buy and hold, barely got through that. I tried hourly breakouts but you need to be like a robot and do them every day without fail, so now I trade a set up which occurs on the m1, m5, m15 etc. you just get more signals on the m1 than any of the other time frames ;)
Sep11_12_Scalping_basic - followNev's library

don't know which way, but definitely not looking at the 1min chart.
how people can profit long term trading the 1 and 5min charts is beyond me...
some prefer to trade the tick chart, some the 1 min chart, others the hourly or daily charts. we all trade differently.

1 minute charts are beyond me, i can't say its suits me, but still I think it all goes down to a traders style :D

it's easy to see why people dismiss 1 minute charts but to be honest, when you are waiting for a set up, a 1m chart can feek just as slow... its all about the perfect set up. sometimes it looks too good to be true and you can wait for confirmation only to find that the move has left you behind. Like when people use Moving Averages. My set up occurs on the m1 to monthly chart and using an m1 means I get the benefit of more entries. Down side is the news can whip those trades around but overall it seems to average better than random/luck/60% r:r I am currently in the phase of gathering trades for data purposes. So looking forward to sharing the results.

1 minute charts are beyond me, i can't say its suits me, but still I think it all goes down to a traders style :D

True. I think successful traders are just the people that survived long enough to find their style. I know I tried all possible combinations of tick,time period, and technical study before I found my niche and developed the emotional skill to trade successfully.

I'd lose my mind (and all my money) trying to trade a 1-min chart , but if someone else can do it - more power to them.