€1M Trading competition

Who can participate: Anyone, who is at least 20 years old is eligible to participate in the contest and living in any of the 12 European countries where the Trading Cup will take place.

:(

Who can participate: Anyone, who is at least 20 years old is eligible to participate in the contest and living in any of the 12 European countries where the Trading Cup will take place.

:(

It's lonely on this side of the world.

Peter

T&C's are a minefield, so is it simply whoever ends up with the best rate of return, ie whoever makes the most dosh in the time period wins?

T&C's are a minefield, so is it simply whoever ends up with the best rate of return, ie whoever makes the most dosh in the time period wins?

sorry I don't know I can't comment cos I have no connection with the firm at all. Someone told me about it.
Personally I think if you are good enough trader to win then you wou;dnt bother -not because a million is not worth the bother but why waste a month of trading if you might lose out to someone having a a lucky streak in a competition?

Got to be a scam? How do they expect to earn from it?

Quite. It makes me wonder too!

These forex firms must be on to a winner, central London offices and staff to pay out for and €1M to give away.!their website seesm a total copy of fxpro too.

I thought I'd share it cos for anyone on demo it makes sense to give it a go - never know your luck eh?

Got to be a scam? How do they expect to earn from it?

Marketing?
1m divided by a eur500 account that most will lose is only 2000 clients.

sorry I don't know I can't comment cos I have no connection with the firm at all. Someone told me about it.
Personally I think if you are good enough trader to win then you wou;dnt bother -not because a million is not worth the bother but why waste a month of trading if you might lose out to someone having a a lucky streak in a competition?

How much downtime as a trader do you have per day? Running a competition alongside your normal trades or in addition to isn't much extra effort really but yes why bother as the chances are probably slim in a competition where people are going to be risking demo money to the max.

This project is too professional to be an outright scam, what does the registrant in the competition have to lose?

And the winner is : John Simmonds from Lancashire, UK. :clap:

This is a wicked affiliate marketing initiative. it really is very clever.

Yes, I agree with Jiggly.
If it is a scam - it's a very sophisticated one. After all, they'd have to pull the wool over the eyes of their corporate partners: Ernst & Young (who've coughed up the prize money) and the McLaren Mercedes F1 racing team (who've coughed up the motors). Unless, of course, both those organisations are in on it too!
:LOL:
Tim.

I rarely trust a broker that has Metatrader as their trading platform, it just has that smell of the SB firms that are playing against you to win.

I did however download there Options Trader platform, from a complete novice perspective it looks quite good. There aren't many brokers that have a decent options platform.

I doubt whether it is an outright scam, you will notice that the 12 countries are more likely where trading is just about to start taking off or becoming more known about, so the customers there are unaware of the pitfalls and will gladly part their money in pursuit of great fortunes.

I rarely trust a broker that has Metatrader as their trading platform, it just has that smell of the SB firms that are playing against you to win.

The SB firms dont need to play against you to win, the market itself is the perfect algorithm to part the majority of customers from their money. why sacrifice long term reputation and business for short sighted limited gains?

even if they did trade against you, and good luck to them if they did, how can that affect the market or your decisions to make trades? we are talking about the most liquid market in the world here.

if you cant trade from point A to point B and make money, it does not matter where you try to do it, its not happening.

The SB firms dont need to play against you to win, the market itself is the perfect algorithm to part the majority of customers from their money. why sacrifice long term reputation and business for short sighted limited gains?

even if they did trade against you, and good luck to them if they did, how can that affect the market or your decisions to make trades? we are talking about the most liquid market in the world here.

if you cant trade from point A to point B and make money, it does not matter where you try to do it, its not happening.

Yes a good perspective and quite true.

Guys, there's no scam. It's actually the real deal. Basically you register & download XTB's context demo platforms off http://www.tradingcup2011.xtb.co.uk/ or email the London desk at [email protected]. Decide whether you wish to demo trade one or all of their offering (forex,commodities, indices; equity cfd dma; options) and the account witht eh highest ROI wins the €1m. All of this is being checked & validated by Ernst & Young so it's independent. So even placing 1 trade (if lucky) can win. Or you can pick up one of three Mercs for "best in class". No cost, no risk. London team has a number of guys experienced in the platforms available to walk through platform, etc., info - they're on 0203 394 1700. It's their way to setting out the stall when you think of the bucketloads spent on adverts - at least someone is going to walk away with quite a large pot after less than 4 weeks work.

Also there's a weekly option platform tutorial which goes through how to use the functionality starting this Wednesday (April 27th) at 6pm - it will run weekly. If interested just call 0203 394 1700 & ask for Malik or Tony.

Wonder who won the 1 million euros!?
think they get given their cheque by lewis hamilton in london tonight...