€£ Short-Term Traders Skype Room

shorttermtrader83

Hi guys,

I am in some skype rooms for traders, but there is a group of us who concentrate on short-term/scalping and concentrate on the Spot EUR/USD contract. If you trade between EU and US sessions and trade in the same way, we'd like to hear from you!!

There will be sending of screen-shots in real time with set-ups, news updates, sentiment discussions an technicals sharing and educating one another, on strategies and techniques.

Add me to skype to be added to the group [email protected] or JulianFry (UK one).

See you there!

J

Hi guys,

I am in some skype rooms for traders, but there is a group of us who concentrate on short-term/scalping and concentrate on the Spot EUR/USD contract. If you trade between EU and US sessions and trade in the same way, we'd like to hear from you!!

There will be sending of screen-shots in real time with set-ups, news updates, sentiment discussions an technicals sharing and educating one another, on strategies and techniques.

Add me to skype to be added to the group [email protected] or JulianFry (UK one).

See you there!

J

I tried to find you on skype but no luck as nothing returned for my search of Julian Fry

Very strange, there's only me under my email; Skype name is julianfry, if you still can't find me PM me your details. Jules