£621k profit from spread betting on DAX

Alex was forced to pull the plug on the whole thing after being pressured into posting calls live, i suppose

My prophecy was fulfilled. It was a runner, with not a single call out. I dare say he requested the deletion himself.

Re: I made £621k profit from spread betting on DAX

All,

I have been banned by the thread starter, Alex, from commenting on the previous thread of £620k profit from DAX spread betting so starting my own, and made an extra £1k.

This guy has been endorsed by mr spreadbetting the biggest scammer selling fake systems around, Alex on this thread actually blocked all members ability to post if they commented in a negative way. I have been a member for 5 years and did not know how to do that, dont you see this is just orchestrated scam for idiots?

100% scam, dont repsond to any personal PM's or bugger all. If you do you deserve all you get.

kwickwool

Kwickwool,
I'm new to Trade2win forum. What thread and traders do you recommend I pay attention to? I was excited to see the trades that Alex was going to perform on Jan 7th.
J Rice

Well done Trader 333 for sussing this out and T2W for deleting such misleading drivel.

Should we not, when reading such stupendous claims, always ask ourselves what the motivation of the OP is? If I had the ability to turn naff all into megabucks I certainly wouldn't be spending my time writing about it on T2W unless I was massaging a massive ego or con-trick.

Seeing as the OP refused to make live calls and couldn't reply to valid criticism without resorting to an offensive style (always a giveaway to lack of substance) there was never any point in listening to him anyway.

Beginners (the scammonger's fodder) beware.

Kwickwool,
I'm new to Trade2win forum. What thread and traders do you recommend I pay attention to? I was excited to see the trades that Alex was going to perform on Jan 7th.
J Rice

I recommend Beginner Joe, if you were excited to see Alex's performance then he is right up your street :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

But think you might already have previous form with him, who I am talking with here?

who I am talking with here?

sounds like the thread has had a profound effect? don't let it bother you none. the t2w arch villain has been shown the door. he'll be back sometime obveously so keep em peeled ;)

the t2w arch villain has been shown the door. ;)

I thought wee Davie was very popular at the zoo. IIRC there where no end of people falling over themselves recommending his wares

:whistling

sounds like the thread has had a profound effect? don't let it bother you none. the t2w arch villain has been shown the door. he'll be back sometime obveously so keep em peeled ;)

A bit paranoid, have someone add to the thread who is a member for half a day taking about the alex thread lol, just makes you think.

One thing I am a bit gutted about, finally got my posts up to over 300 with 5 years membership and now due to the post deletion am back under......took a lot of effort that did :cheesy:

I thought wee Davie was very popular at the zoo. IIRC there where no end of people falling over themselves recommending his wares

:whistling

the 1st pdf product was popular i agree, not sure any subsequent wares were recommended? can't remember, the threads should all still be there?, i recall his later wares debated by his users who had been banned from his forum.