£1000 into £1,000,000

MCGF

339 0
£1462.89 ON Phil Taylor Darts world champs vs C.McGarry 3rd round at 1/50 (betfair)

MCGF

339 0
Wahoo!

Now have £1492.15 which will go on Taylor to beat D Preiestley next round of darts world champs at 1.03 (betfair)

Wideboy

489 1
Hang on, surely that last one is a bit risky at this stage in the championship?

MCGF

339 0
Maybe

But im pretty confident on this one-there doesnt seem to be anyone that can stop his procession to the world title!

Bigbusiness

Experienced member
1,408 23
Have to agree. I had my £1 on Phil Taylor before the championship started. He can win playing badly. He could probably win throwing left handed :)

MCGF

339 0
One handed and blind folded!

Once John Part was knocked out they might as well have stopped the championship and give him the title

MCGF

339 0
The young lad dudbridge to beat painter at 2.22 (betfair) quarter finals seems a superb bet seeing as he has beaten two former world champs in consecutive rounds, one whom is the second best player in the world and painter has struggled in this tournament so far

MCGF

339 0
Well my boy dudbridge let me down but luckily we hadnt backed that!

schoe

343 3
Not yet he isn't !! 6/6 6/6 final set sudden death shootout.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock