Pitchfork Trader

Pitchfork Trader

The Integrated Pitchfork Analysis course is a prolific and an ergonomic method that efficiently assists the trader to enhance his trading results, on his way to consistency.

We all know the two possible movements of any market: trending, 70% of the time and sideways, the remaining 30%. The ' Integrated Pitchfork Analysis' is naturally applied, with the same degree of efficiency, to both types of markets, even if some traders consider it as “the ultimate tool to identify the actual 'vibration' of market trends”. In this way, we cover with a single technique the overall market time. This provides a real edge in our fierce and competitive trading environment.
T2W Bot
First release
Last update
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks