The Market Matrix

FC, those tools i referred to a minute ago are free in ensign windows........

are they double-glazed?

i dont actually use charts mofo.. but i'll give it a whirl..nothing that cant be done with trusty old excel.

or even some graph paper and a 2H pencil.

might need some coloured ones though..

red, blue, green, orange are my favourites....;)

ha ha. Yeah, i see where you're coming from. Can you still buy graph paper and coloured pens then ?

i resent that statement. it was all my own work.

would anyone like to buy it off me? no guarantee that it will work. but im sure someone somewhere is gullible enough...

1229 square rooted - 1.618 then squared =1118

Thats the closest I can get - this feels a bit like countdown

FetteredChinos said:
i resent that statement. it was all my own work.

would anyone like to buy it off me? no guarantee that it will work. but im sure someone somewhere is gullible enough...

:rolleyes: :cheesy: :LOL: :eek:

a320 said:
thomas on his site gives down side target of 1119/1120 area

1229.1 - 1119 = 110

What is 110??

someone say double fibs....

A3, would we looking for a bit of a climb first from here do you think, or down hard

FetteredChinos said:
why stop at double? surely you can just start multiplying fibs all over the place

13 x 8 = 104?

Or...

(89 + 55) - 34 = 110 :cheesy:

Verno said:
1229 square rooted - 1.618 then squared =1118

Thats the closest I can get - this feels a bit like countdown

what is 5 time 11?

thats one of them

what is the 3rd fib number?

multiply them.

what have you got? 110.

shabbang :eek:

a320 said:
Thats Jenkins on the root stuff nice...but we playing with this threads methods ;) :cheesy:

hmmm. Not sure about the jenkins stuff, but this latest little nudge up to the 1165 area in the last few days is a little premature (believe me, i'm an expert here) and insufficient for my liking, according to a new experimental method in testing

mofo said:
hmmm. Not sure about the jenkins stuff, but this latest little nudge up to the 1165 area in the last few days is a little premature (believe me, i'm an expert here) and insufficient for my liking, according to a new experimental method in testing

i can recommend a vendor if you want...

care to elaborate in private, or is it all tip top secret?

FetteredChinos said:
i can recommend a vendor if you want...

care to elaborate in private, or is it all tip top secret?

no problem at all old chap. Just give me a few moments to think how to put into words that make sense :LOL:

ok peeps - this actually isn't off-topic.

but who else here is getting p****d off with some of the people that keep posting cynical comments on almost every thread!
I personally am interested in the Market Matrix, and here we had someone who was willing to go into some detail about it. But of course some of the cynics had to go off topic, make "cracks" about almost everything under the sun, and try to show their "intelligence" with their "wisecracks" and knock the whole topic out of sync....

Come on guys, you obviously have a lot of time and relish posting and there are times when banter is nice, but do you have to take up more than 61.8% of this thread with you sordid comments? Really, it does get irritating. Now, I know simply from the way you have been posting that you will come back to my comments here, and relish doing so as it gives you another topic to rant on about....But before you do, can't you even consider giving it a rest? It would be nice if this thread concentrated on details about the Market Matrix, don't you think? I can understand that there was a point early on in this thread when it was actually your cynicism that got robster4 posting more, but its the same tactic that killed it....And, it seems its the same people on most of the other threads....please, consider just posting relevant stuff, wont you?

cheers, no offense intended, and all imho.....

Last edited:
Seconded....
the guy bought a system, and courageously agreed to post what he saw as trades that system produced - I doubt it's as per the claim, but I don't have $50 Billion in my trading account so maybe I'm not infallible. give the guy a break - clever comments advance the argument, and the understanding of members not a jot.

Feel free to point out trades that didn't work, trades that didn't appear before the forecast move took place, and so on - but I'd figure that a trade outlined here that then went on to show a profit was worth a damn sight more than any amount of reasoned argument, and doing it more often than not would convoince me that dancing widdershins round a horse chestnut (or whatever) was worth a punt...
Dave

dsmodi said:
ok peeps - this actually isn't off-topic.

but who else here is getting p****d off with some of the people that keep posting cynical comments on almost every thread!
I personally am interested in the Market Matrix, and here we had someone who was willing to go into some detail about it. But of course some of the cynics had to go off topic, make "cracks" about almost everything under the sun, and try to show their "intelligence" with their "wisecracks" and knock the whole topic out of sync....

Come on guys, you obviously have a lot of time and relish posting and there are times when banter is nice, but do you have to take up more than 61.8% of this thread with you sordid comments? Really, it does get irritating. Now, I know simply from the way you have been posting that you will come back to my comments here, and relish doing so as it gives you another topic to rant on about....But before you do, can't you even consider giving it a rest? It would be nice if this thread concentrated on details about the Market Matrix, don't you think? I can understand that there was a point early on in this thread when it was actually your cynicism that got robster4 posting more, but its the same tactic that killed it....And, it seems its the same people on most of the other threads....please, consider just posting relevant stuff, wont you?

cheers, no offense intended, and all imho.....

DS / Dave

The trade posts have dried up I believe because the robster is fed up with people attacking him no matter what he puts up, and also people asking him for things that (a) he has paid a lot of money for and (b) he is presumably confidentiality bound. I think A3 is trying to be helpful to those considering a purchase.....

I have only seen one trade posted so far, and that was a bit wishy washy.

There must be hundreds of traders here who would cough up £1999 if the package was as good as the advertising. So if Steve or Kevin are lurking why not post up just a few trades for us to follow and I am sure if they meet with expectations hundres of credit card numbers will be winging their way to you before the next time projection.

Having been someone who, after having heard a promotional interview with Steve Copan, was considering purchasing the Matrix, I have now come to the conclusion, that there are at least equally valid methods to consider that dont cost 2K.

For me the cost or 'risk' in purchasing the system is greater than the potential reward ( this is obviously a subjective appraisal made on the evidence I consider important - the system may turn out to be absolutley wonderful and well worth the cash ).
Other approaches offer higher risk / reward ratios.

The problem I have with the blurb on the marketing site and indeed with many other commercial system sellers is that whilst they all say 'there is no holy grail' which is undoubtedly true - the impicit message in their advertising is designed to leave exactly the opposite impression.

If only they would say 'for an experienced practitioner using this system in a market that has these required characteristics then this product will give you a definite edge... and here are some audited trading records to demonstrate this' - but no, one gets the typical headline about turning 2K into 36K in six weeks ( which may well be true but has little relevance to trading the system ) and immotive phrases like 'deadly accuracy' and 'you can predict every turning point from here to eternity' ( I know he said something similar to this in the audio interview I heard ).

Again I cant say that the system is not worth 2K - I dont know its value and in fact know very little tangible about it; but the fact that Steve personally hasn't made any predictions or provided any conclusive evidence about the effectiveness of the system tells me all I need to know.

Last edited:
timcannell said:
and immotive phrases like 'deadly accuracy' and 'you can predict every turning point from here to eternity' ( I know he said something similar to this in the audio interview I heard ).

so it is based on fib bar counts etc..

steve doesnt have a poker face does he?