ZuluTrade

Well, my new SP (greenfx777) has started bad for me, with the well known curse of adding a new SP, but FxTurtle is my man (at least he doesn't go RED).

Hi there, you should add more than only one provider - i am actually following of about 10 right now. some even with one lot and one trade. :LOL:
Well, but thats me, i am sure you have a different strategy to follow with.....:idea:

Flasheart, did you ever bother setting up an account with Zulu or C2? Im interested in registering my own, but not sure whether the payout would be worth it

The problem with these sites is that followers wants the highest returns with the lowest drawdowns , so it is hard , above that with Zulu you need to trade alot and you need a good ranking "top 50" .

ive just seen his video for last week. He says he thinks the market is too high and too far away from its moving averages. A market is never too high or too low. Atb least hes been honest and no false claims. Sadly I think we will see he cant trade

Why do you think so, we will be seeing a bad trading of his side?
you think, he might not make with on zulutrade due to the small accounts of followers?

Why do you think so, we will be seeing a bad trading of his side?
you think, he might not make with on zulutrade due to the small accounts of followers?

i hope he makes it,and that his following grows.Its gone down because he had a bad week.We all have those,the followers are very fickle.If you put your money with a guy,then as long as he sticks to his settings then you have to alow for bad weeks,lets see. Hes already up 400 this week,nice recovery

Last edited:
Are these boards about selling hope?

not at all,read all the way through.I dont think id ever follow anyone else. We are just talking about a mentor that has put his neck on the line which is a rareity

Last edited:
i hope he makes it,and that his following grows.Its gone down because he had a bad week.We all have those,the followers are very fickle.If you put your money with a guy,then as long as he sticks to his settings then you have to alow for bad weeks,lets see. Hes already up 400 this week,nice recovery

yeah!! intersting strategy!!
btw, watch the video he has uploaded on zulutrade.....he has some really nice points in his PTT theory i really like the part where he talked about the lossers traders and how they are the fundamental drive of the market,....and the money gap as well the fact that in order to sell we need somewhere a counterparty of the buyers...things we have kinda all forgotten in this technical analysis fiesta trading...

whats the payout like..but I guess this will depend on number of followers etc.
with C2 you need to pay $100 every 6 months

When I signed up for C2 3 months ago you could have the bi-annually $98 fee waived if you registered for the Trade-Own-System certification. Also, you would be able to recover 85% of your subscribers' fees vs. 70% normally.
So I was going to do that before being up for renewal but there is no longer any mention of these two benefits of the TOS program anywhere on the website. Would be a shame if they changed their mind that was a good opportunity.
:)

When I signed up for C2 3 months ago you could have the bi-annually $98 fee waived if you registered for the Trade-Own-System certification. Also, you would be able to recover 85% of your subscribers' fees vs. 70% normally.
So I was going to do that before being up for renewal but there is no longer any mention of these two benefits of the TOS program anywhere on the website. Would be a shame if they changed their mind that was a good opportunity.

imo, you guys should not be charged.....but at the end it all comes up to how much are you making out of it. Havy you guys managed to make a lot with collective 2?

imo, you guys should not be charged.....but at the end it all comes up to how much are you making out of it. Havy you guys managed to make a lot with collective 2?

If it was free for system developers to publish their systems on C2 it would be like zulutrade and you will have 10000 + active systems !! which is ridiculous ...

If it was free for system developers to publish their systems on C2 it would be like zulutrade and you will have 10000 + active systems !! which is ridiculous ...

No it is not! Freedom to choose, and perfect competition conditions, the more supply there is the more the demand will be picky into what quality of trades it is getting. simple as that :cool:

No it is not! Freedom to choose, and perfect competition conditions, the more supply there is the more the demand will be picky into what quality of trades it is getting. simple as that :cool:

No i meant it is ridiculous for system developers not for the followers ....

No i meant it is ridiculous for system developers not for the followers ....

right right gotcha!!! see im always failing to understand the business model of C2...
anyhow, as we said there should be some gain of any kind right.... :cool:

Actually, even if it was free for subscribers, C2 would still be slightly different from Zulutrade in my opinion because their system analysis package is vastly superior, therefore it would still be harder for a typical Zulutrade reckless pip accumulator to remain unnoticed even for a novice.

According to C2 they will introduce the same payment model as ZT for non-US customers later this year, so that followers will no longer have to pay a fee to subscribe and providers will be paid on a per-trade basis.
This should help them gain so more market share.

Without that they will always remain behind Zulu because their investors/providers are more sophisticated and as a result a minority.

According to C2 they will introduce the same payment model as ZT for non-US customers later this year, so that followers will no longer have to pay a fee to subscribe and providers will be paid on a per-trade basis.
This should help them gain so more market share.

They will gain followers but lose providers. There is just no money in it for providers who don't show reckless trading with unsustainable returns. As it is now providers get monthly subscriptions from followers.

All these sites are geared to bringing in the followers ($$$). C2 was the only one that included incentives for providers and at least had some filter for weeding out the bad ones by charging providers to place signals.

Between zulu and c2, which one is better than the other depends on which side of the trades you are on. C2 is now eliminating that with the new fee structure.

Peter

C2 was the only one that included incentives for providers and at least had some filter for weeding out the bad ones by charging providers to place signals.

C2 will still require providers to pay a fee to list their systems.
Besides you imply that the current fee structure is more rewarding for providers than a per-trade commission base. I think that's debatable, it really depends on trading frequency.
At least it matches revenues with amount invested from subscribers, while the current system makes it impossible for providers to determine the ideal price for their systems due to assymetric market information.
So I find it hard to generalize and favor one structure over the other to be honest I believe it's very relative. In fact I decided to use both to begin with in order to compare properly with hard data and I'm still undecided.

anyway,back to Jason and his trades. Hes had a fantastic day and could quite easily pull the plug and be ahead again,but hes decided to go for more,interesting.its actually brought my demo account up,but still down