ZuluTrade

you must have not been following.Ive had zulu accounts ages,I think tracdency have good volume of traders

Are there a lot of clients in tradency? Is there a way to see how many are following each strategy like in zulutrade?

Are there a lot of clients in tradency? Is there a way to see how many are following each strategy like in zulutrade?

I cant see how many are following or I havent found out yet. I believe there are a lot of serious players. My demo follower account is up 10% on tradency and down 1% on zulu

I cant see how many are following or I havent found out yet. I believe there are a lot of serious players. My demo follower account is up 10% on tradency and down 1% on zulu

good start on tradency; but don't hold your breath; they are almost all infested with martingales or its variation.

I once tested Tradency for a month; and had beginner luck only to see it evaporate :confused:

good start on tradency; but don't hold your breath; they are almost all infested with martingales or its variation.

I once tested Tradency for a month; and had beginner luck only to see it evaporate :confused:

hard for them to use martingales on tradency as they limit your trades and only 1 position every 30 mins in the same currency

which SPs are you following on zulutrade and with what lots? do you change them reguary or keep with the same ones even if they are loosing?

which SPs are you following on zulutrade and with what lots? do you change them reguary or keep with the same ones even if they are loosing?

I took about 10 of the top 30 from zulu and the top 8 in tradency. 1 lot on each,not changed any,currently zulu down $150 and tradency up 500,but tradency is mini lots so only really up 50

is it only one open position per currency per 30 minutes; or any position (open or closed)?

you can have up to 4 in any pair but can only enter every 30 mins, unless you ask for the rule to be removed and have live proof of your performance

you can have up to 4 in any pair but can only enter every 30 mins, unless you ask for the rule to be removed and have live proof of your performance

gotcha. that's indeed a good rule to keep the bad boys out of the game.

my Zulu June demo is up 58 pips.

Attachments

• zulu.png
    zulu.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 177
I took about 10 of the top 30 from zulu and the top 8 in tradency. 1 lot on each,not changed any,currently zulu down $150 and tradency up 500,but tradency is mini lots so only really up 50

Wait your zulutrade demo you follow with 1 lot (mini, micro, or standard) ?
usually the zulutrade lot are also mini unless you change them manually - it is a totally different picture 2 follow with 0.1 ot with 1
following with 1 lot is very very risky...your risk-o-meter must be like 300% smth.. if i get it right.

Wait your zulutrade demo you follow with 1 lot (mini, micro, or standard) ?
usually the zulutrade lot are also mini unless you change them manually - it is a totally different picture 2 follow with 0.1 ot with 1
following with 1 lot is very very risky...your risk-o-meter must be like 300% smth.. if i get it right.

your right, it was my choice of words, ive set zulu at microlots,dont know why and tradency id mini lots,with tradency mini and micro lots are the same for theier leverage

your right, it was my choice of words, ive set zulu at microlots,dont know why and tradency id mini lots,with tradency mini and micro lots are the same for theier leverage

you should change the zulutrade to mini, i think it is not time 2 be 2 risky.
btw i just tested some good traders and it return with quite good feedback:

Pelason
ASEGADE
Run Winners Cut Losers

they'r worth considering imho. (y)

hi all

you'll have to forgive me .....this zulutrade is new to me and I am thinking of joining to post some trades there.....

so heres a guy who is 3rd in their rankings and has $6m following him

are you really tellin me this is the cream there ........?

or am i missing something here ?

N

Attachments

• zulutrading.jpg
    zulutrading.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 191
ok now i get it .......the dude is nowhere near top gun ...ok

still not dazzled by the top 5 though.........i'll go and see what I have to do to join.....

thanks
N

The ranking system isn't all that great I think. I have browsed around and found some good traders on there but they were stuck at 1000 something or the late hundreds and stuff. i think the zulu ranking system encourages pips gained rather than %earning gained so most of the providers on there end up having loads of positions on and get rewarded for it.

I saw a vid online on how to choose a zulu provider and the key things to look at were. how much money is followning. length of time the provider's been trading and win percentage oh, and drawdown. (i think their drawdown% is complete ********)

but I'm trying them out as well. I think it cant hurt and there is a possibility i get paid so no harm no foul. Best of luck to you.

p.s.
did not know that word was adult language :cheesy:

Last edited:
NVP , where did you get this thumbnail you posted about fcc? stats seems right but the profit is completely wrong , its not -795 , its green and positive.