ZuluTrade

The trades are copied exactly in your own broker account with zulu and etoro.The way etoro work out leverage and risk level is different,the trade is copied for a fixed amount

Flasheart i read this information in babypips forum one day , here is the part where etoro official states that for every 10$ bonus money you want to withdraw you'll have to trade 10 mini lots :

"Gurus start getting paid only after accumulating 50 eligible copiers. An eligible copier is a copier who has allocated at least $100 to the Guru. The maximum bonus Gurus can receive is $10,000 monthly in trading bonuses. In order to withdraw these bonuses, indeed they have to trade 10 mini lots per 10$ bonus.

"
I can pm you the link if you want for the forum post.

Please do.ive just had a chat with them and the 50 copiers is correct,the $100 allocation is correct,but they didnt mention the 10 mini lots business.Id appreciate it if someone else can investigate it as I have been driving them mad this last 24 hrs asking question after question.It doesnt seem to be in the t and c

You don't get paid unless until have 50+ copiers? or you can't withdraw money unless you have 50+ copiers?
Doesn't sound right at all.

Peter

You don't get paid unless until have 50+ copiers? or you can't withdraw money unless you have 50+ copiers?
Doesn't sound right at all.

Peter

you dont get paid

just working it out,if I trade once a day,ive got to take 500 lots a go, ive never traded that big in my life. I guess its not to bad,even if you got in and out,giving away the spread you still be way ahead on the 10k

copiers = followers?
You need 50 followers to get paid AND you have to trade a minimum amount? This either sounds to awful to imagine or I am not understanding it correctly.

Peter

copiers = followers?
You need 50 followers to get paid AND you have to trade a minimum amount? This either sounds to awful to imagine or I am not understanding it correctly.

Peter

it does sound awful at first but its not that bad when you look more into it. it easier to get followers who follow what you do,copiers copy the trades in their accounts.Once you have say 100 followers then you will quite happily trade the volumes required. When you have 1000 copiers then you would need to trade the required amount,but as I said in my last post,you could even trade and lose the spread for a total of about $3000 and still get the $10,000. Still zulu is the best in its form except for the reasons mentioned about the followers on their and their expectations. On etoro its all about the % gained so its easier to be consistent and get more realistic followers. I currently have accounts at zulu and tradency where you can start with a demo account but have to prove live trading history when you get followers. its sure a minefield

So guys, verdict is reached..zulu it is ..awaiting to see you as SPs :clap:
promise wont be that harsh as a follower, afterall trading is not easy at all. :clover:

copiers = followers?

Peter

Correct me if i'm wrong , but followers is not copiers as i understand. Followers just follow your activity , its like they bookmarked you , and copiers is the ones that actually copy your trades.You need to have copiers in order to get your comissions.

hey guys. I am looking for at least 1 demo account follower for over at zulutrade. would any one be willing to add me? my username over there is

elitegunta

thanks in advance.

So guys, verdict is reached..zulu it is ..awaiting to see you as SPs :clap:
promise wont be that harsh as a follower, afterall trading is not easy at all. :clover:

verdict still out for me and Im too gutless to show my zulu accounts on t2win I did get about $70k following but they stopped after a small drawdown

hey guys. I am looking for at least 1 demo account follower for over at zulutrade. would any one be willing to add me? my username over there is

elitegunta

thanks in advance.

done. you got 2 trades and already 20% DD :)

Are you going to trade this days before greek elections? What do you think will happen on sunday? Most sp on zulu are very anxious about these elections.

Are you going to trade this days before greek elections? What do you think will happen on sunday? Most sp on zulu are very anxious about these elections.

Good question hellrise; am going to close all my positions by end of Friday.

I will be watching the party on Sunday/Monday; I may do some discretionary.