ZuluTrade

-546 pips for -$125. One of them had a perfect equity curve and then as usual it collapsed

Last edited:
I do have a weekly long term strategy that has been profitable. Not sure if that kind of strategy will find followers in Zulu.

I do have a weekly long term strategy that has been profitable. Not sure if that kind of strategy will find followers in Zulu.

You can give us some more details if you like,what are the stops,targets,amount of lots used etc. The main problem with long term strats is that they dont pay well so use plenty of lots in the strat:)

in general what followers look for or about:

12 trading weeks history and more
120 trades min
dd of about 100 pips/lot used
number of positions used/pips per week gained
15 pips per week per lot
number of winning trades to be bigger than the number of loosing trades.

I would say this is a risk-averse profile.

oh one other thing about trade zulu. If u become an SP, they require your bank account info and stuff but the page they request it on is not incrypted or anything. is it the same with those other signal sites?

crap. sorry
was not properly logged in at the time i wrote this. please disregard the above statement

Last edited:
You can give us some more details if you like,what are the stops,targets,amount of lots used etc. The main problem with long term strats is that they dont pay well so use plenty of lots in the strat:)

It's a portfolio based; long/short neutral; so no stops are used.

main pairs used are AUD, CAD, EUR, JPY and Gold

In most times positions are opened in the above pairs. Portfolio is rebalanced once a week.

in general what followers look for or about:

12 trading weeks history and more
120 trades min
dd of about 100 pips/lot used
number of positions used/pips per week gained
15 pips per week per lot
number of winning trades to be bigger than the number of loosing trades.

I would say this is a risk-averse profile.

if Zulu pays per number of profitable trades; then I guess the portfolio type strategies will not do me well. Currensee might be the best option for that.

if Zulu pays per number of profitable trades; then I guess the portfolio type strategies will not do me well. Currensee might be the best option for that.

compensation is on the sum of positive PnL - all the trades with the exception of the -700 pips.

its a toughy.have a look at all the sites,etoro pay $10 per follower per month,a follower has to have a min of $5k in their account

its a toughy.have a look at all the sites,etoro pay $10 per follower per month,a follower has to have a min of $5k in their account

even bigger toughy I would say. I bumped into their SP compensation grid, and the starter is 500-1000 followers - 500 bucks reaching 1001+ to 10,000 dollars. How easy is to make followers and keep them at the same time? :confused:

even bigger toughy I would say. I bumped into their SP compensation grid, and the starter is 500-1000 followers - 500 bucks reaching 1001+ to 10,000 dollars. How easy is to make followers and keep them at the same time? :confused:

Robert can you explain that please. I thought you got $10 for everyone that follows once you are accepted. what do you mean 500-1000 followers. 1000 is the max I believe.Thanks

I think robbert was trying to say that etoro has a scaled sp compensation scheme , though i believe the compensation starts with 50-100 followers and every 50 more followers will bring you 500$ more a month. Either way in order to withdraw those money you will have to sweat , for every 1$ you want to withdraw you'll have t trade one mini-lot , this is for followers and providers i believe.

I think robbert was trying to say that etoro has a scaled sp compensation scheme , though i believe the compensation starts with 50-100 followers and every 50 more followers will bring you 500$ more a month. Either way in order to withdraw those money you will have to sweat , for every 1$ you want to withdraw you'll have t trade one mini-lot , this is for followers and providers i believe.

Thanks I cant see that but anywhere.surely you dont mean that I have to trade 100,000 mini lots in order to get $10,000. even if i take 30 trades in a month they would have to be equivilant to $330 per point on the gbp/usa of which they have a 3 pip spread meaning they have made about 30k from me.Please correct me

Robert can you explain that please. I thought you got $10 for everyone that follows once you are accepted. what do you mean 500-1000 followers. 1000 is the max I believe.Thanks

I remember this was on they website, like a month ago, but apprerantly they hid it (n)

the principles behind these sites is innovative and smart

in theory a Very good trader could supplement their sometimes meagre returns from smaller capital bases with the rewards from people who make money following their Trades

over time the rewards to the traders will increase as competition for the best traders increases and probably competitors are closed out by wafer thin operating margins

can someone tell me if trades are being automatically mirrored here in broker accounts or this is just wait for a signal from the trader and replicate it in your own seperate account ?

N

perhaps one day the dream of managing ones own Hedge fund and the rewards for success will be achieved virtually instead of spending 365 days a year charming clients and persuading them to put their money in your Hdge fund account...save on all the admin and financial regs / cr*p as well........

can someone tell me if trades are being automatically mirrored here in broker accounts or this is just wait for a signal from the trader and replicate it in your own seperate account ?

N

suppose both somewhat - you use the platform along with your broker account - and it is indicated in your account (for example - this follower with that broker) and then whenever a trader that you follow open trades their are auto-mirrored in your zulutrade account and the number corresponds with the trades and lots you wish to copy - for example 0.1 lots with 4 trades (whereas the trader can open 0.1 lots with 30 trades)

Thanks I cant see that but anywhere.surely you dont mean that I have to trade 100,000 mini lots in order to get $10,000. even if i take 30 trades in a month they would have to be equivilant to $330 per point on the gbp/usa of which they have a 3 pip spread meaning they have made about 30k from me.Please correct me

Flasheart i read this information in babypips forum one day , here is the part where etoro official states that for every 10$ bonus money you want to withdraw you'll have to trade 10 mini lots :

"Gurus start getting paid only after accumulating 50 eligible copiers. An eligible copier is a copier who has allocated at least $100 to the Guru. The maximum bonus Gurus can receive is $10,000 monthly in trading bonuses. In order to withdraw these bonuses, indeed they have to trade 10 mini lots per 10$ bonus.

"
I can pm you the link if you want for the forum post.