ZuluTrade

so basically a good trader can hardly be distinguished, if thats what you are implying, then the use of this type of sistem is not better to zulutrade, for example, at least there there is a ranking that indicate more or less who's decent enough to be followed.Plus im sure one can make more money there, as per previously discussed. dunno why but whatever trader ive seen with my fxbook stats always gave me the losser notion (w\t offending anyb here that actually like the system).

Lol! that's not the point I am tryingto make.
Basically there have been some good traders onthe live thread who have dinstinguished themselves , my point is that should they run a myfxbook account, they will get followers mainly from this site, as they have proven they worth and as the word spreads others will follow.
I simply would not open a account through zulu as the companies they have on their books are not the best.

With regard to myfxbook all the negative comments are of a personal nature I still see no proof of how the system can be manipulated.

Guys on the subject of copy sites,weve got zulu,collective and cuurensee,are there any more, whats the story with etoro?

Last edited:
the other copy site used by FXCM and FXDD is Tradency.

apparently it is their preferred copy site. they branded the site as "AutoTrader" and "MirrorTrader" respectively.

Automated Forex Trading Software - Auto Trader

Thanks im not sure what route to go down. I like etoro because all accounts are live,i dont think collective have that many followers and it took me two days to get a reply

Looks like tradency has the toughest criterior for sp. You can only have 4 positions and have to wait 30 mins before placing the next position.Not to clever for the old martinngale boys. The top peformers are only hitting 10 pa

Looks like tradency has the toughest criterior for sp. You can only have 4 positions and have to wait 30 mins before placing the next position.Not to clever for the old martinngale boys. The top peformers are only hitting 10 pa

IMHO start with Zulu first. They have the biggest followers base.

Technically speaking you can provide same signals on multiple platforms if you wish. Just plugin the MT4 EA of each site to your MT4 platform.

IMHO start with Zulu first. They have the biggest followers base.

Technically speaking you can provide same signals on multiple platforms if you wish. Just plugin the MT4 EA of each site to your MT4 platform.

zulu is based on unrealism,if i make 10% a month,no one will follow,but I am with them

Guys on the subject of copy sites,weve got zulu,collective and cuurensee,are there any more, whats the story with etoro?

i dunno how it stands for SPs, but i tried to follow and what i gained was only petty cash of not even 50 bucks on a 300 dollar account :sneaky:
I was also having some issues with their spread..found them a bit higher..imho.

Speaking of etoro i have tried their demo account and didnt like it much , performance history of a trader is very limited , you cant assign how many lots you want to trade , you can only put 20% of your equity on a single trader .... you cant really make money out of etoro imho.

i dunno how it stands for SPs, but i tried to follow and what i gained was only petty cash of not even 50 bucks on a 300 dollar account :sneaky:
I was also having some issues with their spread..found them a bit higher..imho.

60 bucks on a $300 account,thats a nice return,what did u expect

doesnt it deppend on how much volume you trade as well?
also, followers trust more singals send from a live account, not demo ;)

sure,but people are unrealistic. I built up 1000 pips and got a following of 70k but then lost 300 pips but my annual return was still over 200%. If i were to make say 5000 pips in a year,then a 300 drawdown is peanuts.

sure,but people are unrealistic. I built up 1000 pips and got a following of 70k but then lost 300 pips but my annual return was still over 200%. If i were to make say 5000 pips in a year,then a 300 drawdown is peanuts.

That's the flaw in the model for signal providers. Most followers are new and naive. You are only as good as your last trade. You just need to read the comments to see. An SP making $$$$, but some idiot lost the first 2 trades and complains how the system stinks, doesn't work, he lost his life savings, etc.

Peter

That's the flaw in the model for signal providers. Most followers are new and naive. You are only as good as your last trade. You just need to read the comments to see. An SP making $$$$, but some idiot lost the first 2 trades and complains how the system stinks, doesn't work, he lost his life savings, etc.

Peter

precisely wacky,thats why im leaning towards one of the other sites.Theres too much pressure if you have a few losers and at 100:1 leverage doesnt help,the site is designed just to help zulu.The problem is zulus set up is far superior in many ways.With tradency i can only trade 1 lot every 30 mins,no taking 1/2 off or anything. Thats why im looking at etoro

Last edited:
very informative discussion. I just had a good look at tradezulu to see what all the fuss was about.

oh, and i ended up joining too. it was so easy. i got ranked 16752. that's a lot of traders.
the web platform u use if u dont want to link your account doesnt let u take half profit. (actually i think that goes for linked accounts too). Also you have to wait 15seconds before placing a second order and there is a limit of 30 orders per day. that includes pending orders. (if i read this here already sorry)

Last edited:
i get much more monthly with zulutrade. thats why i was surprised. Thought signals traders are more or less the same, why would not be the returns as well :eek:

youve had more than 20% on a monthly bases. Over what time period,my demo account is well down again this month,how are you guys doing

very informative discussion. I just had a good look at tradezulu to see what all the fuss was about.

oh, and i ended up joining too. it was so easy. i got ranked 16752. that's a lot of traders.
the web platform u use if u dont want to link your account doesnt let u take half profit. (actually i think that goes for linked accounts too). Also you have to wait 15seconds before placing a second order and there is a limit of 30 orders per day. that includes pending orders. (if i read this here already sorry)

Just take more positions to take 1/2 off. 16752,thats about 1/4 off it,there are many that dont have their accounts on show until they are ahead

good luck trading Shikamaroo, these rules are, imho, to discourage scalping trading. should you trade well your ranking will change quickly - I have seen it happening with many providers. Btw, keep in mind in order to be visible there is a certain number of traders before being visible to followers to see you.