ZuluTrade

With a big B. Maybe it's so far down the table it wasn't noticed ?
I am not giving you the password.

You didn't get my post it is just Benjie , what you gave us is the username , that's why i told you to edit your post ...

I hope to break surface water sometime this week - a bit like a Polaris ?

:)

that kama fellow, his RR is dubious

it seems he's a good trader, but when trades dont go so well, he holds until they go green, then makes a quick exit

the way this usually unfolds.......he holds a trade (or 2 or 3) that's in the red, waiting for it to come back to green, but this time it doesnt (black swan), and over the edge we go

the market catches up with any who trade this way

that's not to say you cant make money off kama, you can!

but the black swan always catches up with this type of trading style, it's just a matter of time

Attachments

• 2013-02-27_0744.png
    2013-02-27_0744.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 124
absolutely agree.His performance is great,but when things go wrong,how will he cope

finally!!1 may all traders be like him. really fed up with mediocre traders that pretend to be someone when they are not, and brag about everywhere 'hey its not my fault its the system'
thats the difference between him and the benjie dragon, if you get me what i mean :LOL::LOL:

finally!!1 may all traders be like him. really fed up with mediocre traders that pretend to be someone when they are not, and brag about everywhere 'hey its not my fault its the system'
thats the difference between him and the benjie dragon, if you get me what i mean :LOL::LOL:

Why thanks Robbert the nut, almost a compliment coming from you who talks big but never produces any details of being an SP even when asked !! Probably not able to be - the idiot !!

:LOL:

Why thanks Robbert the nut, almost a compliment coming from you who talks big but never produces any details of being an SP even when asked !! Probably not able to be - the idiot !!

:LOL:

oooh wow! Pat, seems my comments touched a nerve there ee :LOL:
But you wrong, never said I can trade and be smth that im not, always totally clear from the beginning, well there are other people that like to show it off with their goody know-how - unexisting of course. :LOL::LOL:
THERE IS NO NEED TO GET OFFENSIVE RIGHT, just beause we have differences in practises and experience.

oooh wow! Pat, seems my comments touched a nerve there ee :LOL:
But you wrong, never said I can trade and be smth that im not, always totally clear from the beginning, well there are other people that like to show it off with their goody know-how - unexisting of course. :LOL::LOL:
THERE IS NO NEED TO GET OFFENSIVE RIGHT, just beause we have differences in practises and experience.

:)

i'm intending on linking a $1000 to kama and trading $1 pips to start

his worst DD to date has been 550ish pips, hopefully he doesnt repeat that :mad:

on average in 2013 he's making 190 pips/ wk

if the account gets to $2000 i'll use $2 pips; $3000, $3 etc

high risk, but it's money i'm willing to gamble, and it could be a bit of fun to :)

his worst DD to date has been 550ish pips, hopefully he doesnt repeat that :mad:

high risk, but it's money i'm willing to gamble, and it could be a bit of fun to :)

Good Luck!
Keep us updated.

Peter

IMO there's better ways to gamble .

Now the risky trader f8 is back to #2 , open positions = ( 1700 ) pips this site is a total mess ....

lets hope he doesnt hit the dd when you join. i guess if he continues at that rate,in 5 weeks you will have doubled your money,good luck

so many of these zulu guys have the bad habit of holding red trades until they go green

some of them seem to go for a year or 2 before this strategy back-fires, but it eventaully does, and over the cliff everyone goes

is kama the same way inclined, or has he mended his ways!

so many of these zulu guys have the bad habit of holding red trades until they go green

some of them seem to go for a year or 2 before this strategy back-fires, but it eventaully does, and over the cliff everyone goes

is kama the same way inclined, or has he mended his ways!

It is not important what he says , look at f8 for example he promised not to open more than 6 trades this year and to keep a tight sl 50-150 as i recall , but when cable went against him he just alerted his followers in the middle of the cable trade that his strategy is changed and he will open more positions to recover the losses ! maybe he will survive but his followers were screwed big time . And the survival period is more like less than 1 year not 1-2 years . Kama spot is relatively new just 20 weeks ...