Zulutrade signal provider top

Not really, still researching. I was just pointing to pboyles that there is also other side to the coin, since he kept on presenting only negative comments and rolling over eyes.

Nigel-P thank you for the comments. I know there are many financial services I can use, but I do not understand them all - too complicated - stocks, hedging, options, derivatives...no matter how much I read i still will never understand them to trade myself. I need something that is simple, easy technology to use and does not require much cash or time to spare. if you know something else like Zulutrade and better, please tell me so I can check it out.

Not really, still researching. I was just pointing to pboyles that there is also other side to the coin, since he kept on presenting only negative comments and rolling over eyes.

You said 'Giovani' was reporting making 3200 when in fact he made 1700 and then lost 6000. What part of that story is positive? It doesnt show the other side of the coin, it shows people losing money.

In any case its much better for you to put a load of money into this and find out for yourself, that way you'll know and you wont have to worry about people 'rolling over eyes' at your questions.

You said 'Giovani' was reporting making 3200 when in fact he made 1700 and then lost 6000. What part of that story is positive? It doesnt show the other side of the coin, it shows people losing money.

In any case its much better for you to put a load of money into this and find out for yourself, that way you'll know and you wont have to worry about people 'rolling over eyes' at your questions.

Yes he made and he lost but not due to the system but his own greed, the post states it by itself. I do not have much to put into the system, I think if I do, I will start with a small account of 500$ and see from there.

I'm using phronesisFX signal services. So far so good. They are also licensed member of NFA.

I'm using phronesisFX signal services. So far so good. They are also licensed member of NFA.

I checked it out. Looks good; subscription prices are a bit high for my budget..What is the required min cash to open a account? How can I test the system before actually investing in it? :-0

Can I find you on Zulutrade? ..I read they have no subscription to follow signals...and I really cannot afford that much money...

Hey guys, I finally opened a demo with Zulutrade, choose couple of top providers. It is still too early to say (3 days) but, it is gaining some cash:)

Just a quick update on my demo account performance: so I opened a demo with 1000 USD; choose the following signals: eleven, alpha and oxygen, gold max fx, and forex techno eur/usd. The fist week was pretty shacky with a downturn of 250 pips due to the some bad open positions in EUR/USD and AUD/USD but the this week I am recovering full with 300 pips:) I think if I can manage to spread the risk among currencies and signals I can make some good 10-15% return as a beginner.

Straight and to the point...can you recommend some decent provider/s, some you have tested live?

@grugo - thank you for all your comments. I will test them and let you know. :clap::clap:

@grugo - thank you for all your nice comments. I will test them and let you know. :clap::clap:

Well guys,
fyi I managed to pus straight my providers and I have the first month closed on plus $1500 :clap:

Most of the signal providers average-down ( add to losers ) and eventually they blow up , monitor the top list for a few months and you will see , and if they don't average down they simply don't close losing trades for ever , any sharp trend in the fx market and u will get **** and the SP makes a commission and disappears ....

I have had a quick look at zulutrade.com and have a question.

If a zulutrader is in loss on a trade, does it show up on their daily drawdowns?

OR do the drawdowns show ONLY on closed trades?

So IF they do NOT close any losing trades, you can never see the true drawdown?