Zulutrade signal provider top

how many pips is what is important and using how many lots. If you made £73 using micro lots then thats incredible,however if it was using 10 full lots its not very much:)

I misread it , it was +£33 on Thursday and +£6.70 ( still running ) on Friday. Plus 20 pips in all.

No fortune but still pleased.

how many pips is what is important and using how many lots. If you made £73 using micro lots then thats incredible,however if it was using 10 full lots its not very much:)

I misread it , it was +£34 on Thursday and +£6.70 ( still running ) on Friday. Plus 38 pips in all. Mini lots whatever they are.

No fortune but still pleased.

Attachments

• Zulu.PNG
    Zulu.PNG
    141.1 KB · Views: 264
Zulutrade does not seem to be giving its signal providers salaries or at least on time.

Their forum is full of horror stories.

Perhaps some sun light of true facts are in order? Any takers?

Zulutrade does not seem to be giving its signal providers salaries or at least on time.

can you show us these horror stories.why would they not pay. I know they dont pay on losing months which I think is wrong.

This one has a history starting from couple of years ago, which is considered a decade in the current way of cooking things.

ZuluTrade Forum • View topic - Commissions

Having read all the posts in the link above, it looks like Zulutraders administration department is getting completely overwhelmed.
At a rough guess, the business is probably growing so fast that the administration staff can't keep up with all the minor problems that invariably pop up in most fast growing businesses.
Zulutrader needs to employ more people in the back end of their business to keep the small problems from ruining their reputation

Having read all the posts in the link above, it looks like Zulutraders administration department is getting completely overwhelmed.
At a rough guess, the business is probably growing so fast that the administration staff can't keep up with all the minor problems that invariably pop up in most fast growing businesses.
Zulutrader needs to employ more people in the back end of their business to keep the small problems from ruining their reputation

They cant believe their luck..........it has proven to a lot of people watching that this business model will work well if run correctly

Owners are probably looking for a quick sale on the site ......or will sink.....;)

N

They cant believe their luck..........it has proven to a lot of people watching that this business model will work well if run correctly

Owners are probably looking for a quick sale on the site ......or will sink.....;)

N

i really do not there is a problem. if there was overall comission payments problem then providers were going to be talking about it all day long 24/7....not sporadicly like this...as fat as i know there is some time for payments to be executed and there are specific dates they comissions are paid certainly, so i guess this sm all cases might need require more auding (open positions and all) or there is banks time to be tranfered...who knows but again, if there was a problem with that all would be talking about it :sleep:

This one has a history starting from couple of years ago, which is considered a decade in the current way of cooking things.

ZuluTrade Forum • View topic - Commissions

well i am sorry but problems dating two or more years ago, i think should not be taken for a serilable source, then tech or in general systems were not that advanced.
btw, safvan seems like you are holding a grudge against zulutrade, no?

well i am sorry but problems dating two or more years ago, i think should not be taken for a serilable source, then tech or in general systems were not that advanced.
btw, safvan seems like you are holding a grudge against zulutrade, no?

zulu is a well ran organised site,shame the traders arent as efficient

I doubt there would be 16.000+ providers on their website if zulutrade would not pay them their commissions.

I doubt there would be 16.000+ providers on their website if zulutrade would not pay them their commissions.

exactly my point, and there will be nagging like hell to the top about it plus the service is regulated which means im sure there would be stricktly auding.

It looked bad yesterday with a £100 loss but today it's all smiles. In since last Thursday

Attachments

• Zulu.PNG
    Zulu.PNG
    164.4 KB · Views: 251
It looked bad yesterday with a £100 loss but today it's all smiles. In since last Thursday

bravooo pat494, looks very good in terms oftime and execution.
thought, following with 1.9 lots it is a bit high doncha think?? :whistling
if not then consider me a bit of chicken and risk averse :eek:

bravooo pat494, looks very good in terms oftime and execution.
thought, following with 1.9 lots it is a bit high doncha think?? :whistling
if not then consider me a bit of chicken and risk averse :eek:

You may be right for a real a/c. It's only a demo a/c

You may be right for a real a/c. It's only a demo a/c

of course it is. live account is pretty much quite stressfull. and if you cannot handle the pressure of the money on you, then you better start with a small initial ammount.

of course it is. live account is pretty much quite stressfull. and if you cannot handle the pressure of the money on you, then you better start with a small initial ammount.

I would agree with that.
I have just been looking at Quo Vadis. He is a good trader but imho has too big a stop amount. For instance he did a bad trade recently and was down $450 !
Can one somehow put in a stop of one's own on a trader like QV ?

I would agree with that.
I have just been looking at Quo Vadis. He is a good trader but imho has too big a stop amount. For instance he did a bad trade recently and was down $450 !
Can one somehow put in a stop of one's own on a trader like QV ?

true i agree...see this usually happens as the SP has quite larger account, thus his risk tolerance can be higher.
There is a way though ;) go to advansed settings and choose custom stop loss to pairs or overall the SP :whistling problem solved!
btw, check out the fxturtle - its a new traders, though has quite some potentional, imho.

true i agree...see this usually happens as the SP has quite larger account, thus his risk tolerance can be higher.
There is a way though ;) go to advansed settings and choose custom stop loss to pairs or overall the SP :whistling problem solved!
btw, check out the fxturtle - its a new traders, though has quite some potentional, imho.

Took awhile to find but thanks a lot. Essential for the wilder signal providers imho