ZERO SPREADS FOREX... feedback on fxclub.com

As FX points out comission on winning trades is the same as a 6 pip spread. They say that they 'only charge comission on winning trades' but, when I tried the demo platform, I noticed that they take comission on break-even trades (obviously a break even trade is NOT a winning trade).

The process of obtaining a quote and trading is long winded - certainly not 'one click' in nature!

Steve.

As FX points out comission on winning trades is the same as a 6 pip spread. They say that they 'only charge comission on winning trades' but, when I tried the demo platform, I noticed that they take comission on break-even trades (obviously a break even trade is NOT a winning trade).

The process of obtaining a quote and trading is long winded - certainly not 'one click' in nature!

Steve.

Not that it would make you trade with them , but is the 0.6 per 1k round trip or per side?

You only pay comission on the opening of a position. They do allow a 'reversal' position comission free as well ie if you are long you can sell double the position size and go short for no cost.

Steve.

It is hard to believe people trade with this 'broker'. Why would anyone do it?

It is hard to believe people trade with this 'broker'. Why would anyone do it?

If they had more losing trades than winning ones. It comes down to pure math. If your trading style yielded say 2 or 3 small losers for 1 big winner then it could be an advantage. The 2 or 3 losers would be, in effect, spread free. The winning trade would have a cost of 6 pips spread.

Steve.

cheers for feedback.

Have not downloaded the demo yet , but that FREE reversal, could one reverse all week after paying the opening spread on the first trade. ? The theory might hold but, still no good if you get slow executions . But if i pay 6 on say GBPJPY and yoyo that all week (or until I pass out !) providing you get filled, or do they just allow one free reverse?

I'll have a look tonight with the demo.

cheers for feedback.

Have not downloaded the demo yet , but that FREE reversal, could one reverse all week after paying the opening spread on the first trade. ? The theory might hold but, still no good if you get slow executions . But if i pay 6 on say GBPJPY and yoyo that all week (or until I pass out !) providing you get filled, or do they just allow one free reverse?

I'll have a look tonight with the demo.

I'm not sure!

Steve.

Weird

I'm not sure!

Steve.

Hmm cheers Steve. I had a quick look, limited pairs it seems. No GBPJPY .

Had a punt on the EURJPY, ball ache opening tickets 3 or 4 steps ,lol. ok but you did get about 4 seconds to accept or reject their quote on a timer..

Had the one trade and its scary, as the trade went into profit it says you have enough to buy a barrel of oil, then it went onto you have enough to buy tickets to an NBA game then to enough to buy a nano i pod... :):LOL: whats the star prize you can buy a polaris missle ? didnt hang about to find out.

wonder what the ads say when the trade goes sour ? Wait til your wife finds out ! Now your ****ed! praying to god wont help ! :LOL:

Seems like its aimed at the bingo audience or something with those prizes whizzing about...