Your trading story so far -Triumph or Tragedy?

Your trading story so far -Triumph or Tragedy?

• Triumph

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Tragedy

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Something else

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Your reply, and FW's to follow is expected (although I might have scared him away by preempting him).

I honestly do not think you actually know what you are talking about - nor do you know what you are dealing with. But there you go.
What you honestly think is of no relevance when you are seemingly fundamentally incapable of understanding the written word.

I have not begun to discuss or "talk about" the issue at hand. I have merely asked the original poster for clarification as to the definitions of key words in the topic of conversation.

Your conclusion that I do not know what I am "talking about" speaks more to your own lack of communicative ability than anything else.

Fear not though, as you are no doubt aware I do believe anyone of average intelligence can gain at least a basic level of proficiency in the art of communication through the written word. So with enough time and practice I'm sure you too can aspire to achieve this basic level of proficiency.

Of course I am assuming you to be of average intelligence and that is something that is highly debatable and yet to be determined.
temptrader said:
I don't have time to start "chat show" mentality over these issues, although I can see that's probably where this is going.
As my post was directed at the original poster I could possibly care less what you have time for but it would take great effort to do so and I'm disinclined to expend the necessary energy required for the task.

Having said that, it is very considerate of you to take the time to compose a response advising me that you do not have the time to compose a better response.
temptrader said:
My only real contribution to this thread is to compare it to "poisoning oneself" as a word of warning. Previously in my youth I had the naive assumption that it was only alcohol, drugs, and other chemical substances that "poisons" people over a long period of time. But it appears to be that psychological effects/beliefs can also poison people and with far more devastating consequences that they continue the fight for their beliefs/notions till the day they die. But unlike physical poisons it doesn't have to kill you nor put you under physiological discomfort, but are still damaging none the less, and its cumulative effect over time that creates the devastating damage. This, along with the Darwinian theory of evolution, I find incredibly disturbing......
It is said that one must be aware of a problem before one can be in a position to decide whether or not to do something about said problem.

I congratulate you on reaching the first stage and being aware you have a problem. I hope you decide to do something about this poisoning of which you speak. It sounds insidious to me and something best dealt with in a timely manner.

Cheers,
PKFFW

the above is one of many reasons why I see this board as a place for amusement.

here's someone who doesn't know that he doesn't know. I would hazard a guess, and not meaning to be disrespectful to those that have battled through the process, that getting off drugs is far easier than what you're doing to yourself - if you know what I'm referring to

chat show mentality on it's way . . . so I rather not say anymore . . . it's so easy to get you going PKFFW.:cheesy:

I had an account with FXCM initially and I basically had a tragedy there. Spreads so high that it fell heavy on me, a minute trader more than anything! I opened an account with forex club and this problem was gone because they have zero spreads and are going pretty popular now. For overnight traders, even high spreads is alright but if you do quick trades like I suggest you use them.