Your trading Room??

sdavid

Does anyone have any info about "Your Trading Room"?? - I saw a seminar and am wondering if anyone an experience??

Yes I have been using them now for 6 months and am up over 1200 pips I was scared when I started with them and didn't have any Forex experience. Most of the people that say bad things about it are traders that think they are to smart to get some help so let them be smart and keep taking losses while I take profits

I have looked at YTR and found them expensive compared to the likes of Savant Day Trading Academy. Additionally they don't teach you how to trade the market. They have propriety indicators.... which do teach you how to be indipendent. I have been trading for a while now using standard indicators that are in any charting package. I would prefer to learn how to trade like a professional rather than rely on someone else to trade for me. and it costs me nothing! That's right I have no trading costs! No room fees, no chart fees, no feed fees.

I have been a member of YTR for the past 8 months, I personally find they are very helpful. I knew nothing and I mean nothing about trading, the Moderators are great answering my questions in the live room and the 24 hour client support has helped me on many occasions. The thing I like the most is they have classroom sessions daily also, and i can ask anything, and if i miss one they are recorded. I know i need to learn more that is why i keep going to the classes. For a beginner, I think i am lucky to have joined Your Trading Room. They have always reminded me how important risk is when trading, I have no complaints about YTR. :clap:

Yes I have been using them now for 6 months and am up over 1200 pips I was scared when I started with them and didn't have any Forex experience. Most of the people that say bad things about it are traders that think they are to smart to get some help so let them be smart and keep taking losses while I take profits

Hmmm. Something fishy here. Three posts by this person all hyping the one system. Very suspicious

Does anyone have any info about "Your Trading Room"?? - I saw a seminar and am wondering if anyone an experience??

This was a later reply from the starter of the thread

A link to the truth behind the YOURTRADINGROOM scam..

Mr Failure Les Freeman strikes again | The Courier-Mail

Fincorp saviour in $29m collapse | The Australian

Wealth seminars&squo; big loss | The Courier-Mail

YTR is the real deal they teach you how to trade on your own. After you have learnt this there is no need to be a member of the live rooms, I have found that many of the successful members (and there are plenty) stay members just for the communication with others in a live situation whilst taking there own trades. Sitting in front of a computer at home can become, lets say boring, the live rooms makes a big difference

Sorry for a newbie question, but how trading room works?

Basically you buy a membership then start your journey by going through a comprehensive study pack from risk management to strategies to mindset. After this there are the live rooms and live classrooms where you can ask questions and interect with other live traders.

There are dozens and dozens of recorded webinars to view on just about any subject to do with trading. The information is all there you just need to put in the hard work and then apply the strategy that suits your personality the best.

You can do it just believe and don't give up

Larry6777

Basically you buy a membership then start your journey by going through a comprehensive study pack from risk management to strategies to mindset. After this there are the live rooms and live classrooms where you can ask questions and interect with other live traders.

There are dozens and dozens of recorded webinars to view on just about any subject to do with trading. The information is all there you just need to put in the hard work and then apply the strategy that suits your personality the best.

You can do it just believe and don't give up

Larry6777

Thank you for reply.

Could some one that actually trades the forex market please email me if they have had experiance with this company called "Your Trading Room". My email is [email protected]. Many thanks to any one that help me with my due diligence which is paramount when day trading!

[/

have you actually traded live money using the your trading room?