Your favourite quote.

You know the real meaning of PEACE only if you have been through the war. - Kosovar

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. - Seneca

The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights. - Muhammad Ali

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. - Ambrose Redmoon

So much of our time is preparation, so much is routine, and so much retrospect, that the path of each man's genius contracts itself to a very few hours. - Emerson

Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away. - Thomas Fuller

It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference

Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein

Johnny Cash -

“I'd like to wear a rainbow every day, and tell the world that everything is o.k. But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back. Until things are brighter, I'm the Man in Black.”

“You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.”

Don't know who it was that originaly posted this but it was somewhere here on this site just a few weeks ago :-

Theory and practice are in a never ending feedback loop.

Beware of those who claim to have arrived.
It is quite possible they are disregarding major portions of this feedback loop.

dd

"There are decades when nothing happens, and weeks when decades happen." - Lenin.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking that makes it so"

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - your right!"

"Success isn't a destination, its a journey"

"You can give anyone £1000 and they will loose it all, if you give a good entrepreneur £1000 they will make you a million"

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out and meet it. -Thucydides