Your favourite quote.

Chinese proverb

' a man with hole in his pocket, feels cocky all day'

book of zen 213 A.D.

The great statesmen of the past saw themselves as heroes who took on the burden of their societies' painful journey from the familiar to the as yet unknown. The modern politician is less interested in being a hero than a superstar. Heroes walk alone; stars derive their status from approbation. Heroes are defined by inner values; stars by consensus. When a candidate's views are forged in focus groups and ratified by television anchorpersons, insecurity and superficiality become congenital.

~ Henry Kissinger

Incredible Charts: Stock Trading Diary

Great Quotes Bizmanny- Here are a few I like:

Lessons unlearned are included when history repeats itself. - Mike Hendrickson

Do, or do not. There is no 'try"

I don't regret the things I've done, but those I did not do.

When a defining moment comes along, you can do one of two things. Define the moment, or let the moment define you.

One who makes no mistakes makes nothing.

Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning.

Great Quotes Bizmanny. Here are a few I Like:

1) It's not return on capital. It's return of capital.

2) It's not the bull side or the bear side of the market that matters- It's the right side.

-Jesse Livermore

3) The saddest words of tongue and pen are those of what might have been.

4) What goes around comes around.

5) If it weren't for God there would be no atheists.

6) See clearly travel far.

7) Kindness is the highest form of intelligence in the universe.

One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be endangered in a hundred engagements. One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes be victorious, sometimes meet with defeat. One who knows neither the enemy or himself will invariably be defeated in every engagement.
Sun-Tzu

Forex Training

Was attending seminar this past weekend at
Forex Trading Training
The mentor/ instructor had the most empowring quote from Buffet.
" Wide diversification is only needed if the investor does not know what hes doing"
Love it

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.”
Thomas Edison

A quote in time saves time (and money)

Government is always an instrument of force. When the government passes a law, it is accompanied by enforcing regulations. Every time we give government the power to do something FOR us we also give it the power to do something TO us.:eek:

The promise of growth lies in methods that allow you to decide correctly, to tilt the odds in your favor,
and to control the cost of faillures when they inavitebly occur.

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is .... good and acceptable and perfect ......" (Romans 12:2)

“It doesn’t matter what suit you wear,” Phelps said. “It matters how you train.”