You think arabianights will be composed talking on national radio?

During the interview, Arabianights was...

• Cool, calm, and collected

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Caught in the headlights

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters
Just listened again...John Coates suspected there was a chemical involved......I suspect he's right...just maybe not the one he thought :LOL:

Just listened again...John Coates suspected there was a chemical involved......I suspect he's right...just maybe not the one he thought :LOL:

220px-Kokain_-_Cocaine.svg.png

benzoylmethylecgonine :innocent:

Haha; Us english boys just don't sound epic enough... 'If you get me'.

Talking to a hot-sounding American about testosterone though; Good job. Whether shes actually hot, i've no idea.

Watch this space!
;)
You should ask the forum what type of questions and themes should be the main focus on the interviews; making them a bit more relevant to what the viewers want to hear :) Just a thought.

"I'm seeing people with great postures"

"What are you seeing"?

This would have been better if you had said: "The guy on the left hand side of me is touching himself...frantically"

I didn't realise Stamford, England was the world centre of interest rate derivatives trading.
You learn something every day.
Where is Stamford, anyway?

I hate being ignorant so I've Googled it.
It's apparently near St. Martins Without (not sure without what), Pils Gate (the famous entry portal to German lager) and Tix Over which is obviously what attracted the world's finest traders there.
It's only a hundred miles from Canary Wharf and a mere seven hours' drive or two hours by train.
Handy.

I hate being ignorant so I've Googled it.
It's apparently near St. Martins Without (not sure without what), Pils Gate (the famous entry portal to German lager) and Tix Over which is obviously what attracted the world's finest traders there.
It's only a hundred miles from Canary Wharf and a mere seven hours' drive or two hours by train.
Handy.

And not to be confused with Stamford Bridge, where in 1066 King Harold defeated Norwegian Harald Hardon and Sandy Toksvig.

That was a good start to the championship season but sadly he went down to defeat in the final with William of Normandy (also of Scandinavian stock, but who had caved in to the local habit of wine, baguettes and croissants). Sadly poor old Harold got permanently relegated.