www.eodtradingsignals.com

Yes, agreed, can members please refrain from speculating as to the rights and wrongs to this signal service please. If discussions do degenerate further, posts will be deleted without notice and infractions issued. I will go through the latter part of the thread shortly and delete/move any off topic comments.

Genuine subscribers or wannabe subscribers need not fear posting questions or unresolved by EOD complaints to the thread.

Sorry, if you find that it has to do with rights and wrongs of this service. It is really not that way. All I am trying to do is clarify past results. I think that is fair enough. All we are told that we don't understand the rules. So I hope that EOD also see it that way aswell and is able to clear this up for us.

Cu2,

This is easy. It looks as if you don't know how to use the Betsfortraders interface !!

You need to click the + button then you'll see that you can place bets much, much further away than you think: more like 400 pips rather than the 86 pip maximum you think. I can do a screenshot later if you still don't believe me, but I'd appreciate you pressing the + button a few times and then reporting back here on what happens.

Regarding results on our website, you are talking about our Fixed-Odds service whereas R Gupta is talking about our World Indices service. The latter has results on the front page and they both have a sentence at the bottom telling you how to get all the results.

Last edited:
Well done!

Na! At long last. Well done, problem solved. It does work! My humble apoIogies. I only used the slide bar.:eek: If you had of explained that in the first place then I would of gone ahead with your offer at the time I'm sure.

Say at 260 points away a bet would cost approx 58 winnings 100 net profit of 42
I would need to work out your charges and how many bets you place in a month and what are lossers to see if the risk factor would cover your costs aswell. Could that be done with betfortraders?

I will look into it again, and get back to everyone here on that.

Dear Friends,

I have joined the EOD service for Fixed-Odd & hope that i will get some good result. I'll post the performance here regularly.

Regards,
Shivam

Hi everybody
Here is the sceptic again

Have we got any winners here apart from eod, who will win whether you guys lose( as is the case right now) or not.

As I said....only the tipsters win....nobody else.

By the way, if you speculated on horses ....you would still have kept your pants.

Sympathies !!!?????????

By the way, if you speculated on horses ....you would still have kept your pants.

There is a sure way to win on the horses. The only problem with it is you have to spend the whole day doing it to win 50 bucks every day.
It's easy system. Want it? :eek:

Why not ?
Worth atry with the FTSE weeping down to hit 3000.

View attachment Horse Racing Gambling System.pdf

There you go. I think it could work. But its just the same as the stock market stick to the rules. But you will see some days it might take the whole day before you win so I think it would be pretty hard work. I know it is possible to place bets over the internet now, so it might make things a little easier

By the way I have the rights on that book as I had an internet book store so it is legal for me to let you have it. (y)

Anyway let me know how you go.

Hmmmm

Not a big fan of progressive staking as banks can potentially be lost and chances of breaking the bank are rather high......just like the ftse at the moment.

Anyway, have had this system for years but it simply needs a very good tipster..Are there any ? Probably none.....

1 of 5 part video which we should know.

YouTube - The Feds 1 of 5

To see the rest of the videos. Go to U.Tube and search. The feds 2 of 5

I also think it is important you should look at this about a one world goverment.

YouTube - Barack Obama supports the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

Why am I doing this? so you guys wake up and stop trading. Wait till the time is right. The only trouble about that is our money will more than probably devalued then we may not have money left to play.

Last edited:
Well Friends,

After having some wins using tips of EODtradingsignals, I stopped playing the No touch bets & started playing Flashup /Flashdown at BOM. It's really a money burning machine until you have any strategy to crack it. Lost around $1700 in 20 days.

I wish i could have any good strategy. Really feeling like a looser. Long term bets are much better then quick money.

Shivam

Today R Gupta received a 24 hr ban for general rudeness and additionally insults.

Lets hope he turns over a new leaf on his return....otherwise the ban will become permanent.

cv

After going thru the thread, it sems this is a bad eyewash lke all the others around

Have emailed the dude.....does not respond

I am going to stay away atleast

I haven't got a clue what "bad eyewash" (!!) means but presuming I'm the "dude" you are referring to, I have no unanswered emails in my inbox so it seems I did not receive your email.

I haven't got a clue what "bad eyewash" (!!) means but presuming I'm the "dude" you are referring to, I have no unanswered emails in my inbox so it seems I did not receive your email.

Bad eyewash is what all other system sellers are selling on this website......Mr X being one of them and being promoted by this site and conned me into that.......complained...to no effect

Let's talk about proof.

It is easy to construct a website in retrospection......and that is why you can proof(not prove) your results

Is there any other website poofing your claims( did ask you the same in an email...but obviously you did not get it)

From time to time, I post screenshots of my account to subscribers on our free mailing list, but aside from that I'm not aware of any 3rd party website that tracks trading signals (particularly where those signals are fixed-odds).

And if there was such a 3rd party website, why would you trust it ? Who would run it ? What would their agenda be ? How would you know it wasn't a signal/system vendor in disguise ?

Last edited: