www.eodtradingsignals.com

These r turbulent times.......but I would again like to stimulate the thought processes......

Afterall eod would have certainly made 9K this month and every subsequent month....everybody else win or lose.....assuming there are still 300 members........

I did compare this with horse racing.........only the tipsters make money.... and not the punters

Here r we ,in the markets, where things cud go only in one direction.......north or south......but any claims for proof are frowned upon

If it was so sure shot.....would I need the lottery???

Last edited:
Anybody have updates on EOD performance since the start of this year?

Have just been reading this thread with interest!

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can get support resistance levels online - intraday or historical?

Thanks

Hi

is anyone trading the EOD system this year, would be interesting to hear how January faired?

Thanks

Hi

is anyone trading the EOD system this year, would be interesting to hear how January faired?

Thanks

I got badly burnt on the Nasdag and Dow. EOD signalled long a couple of days before the Dow fell so badly so both trades got stopped out for a 5% loss. As we know they both turned around and now the Nasdaq is almost at the entry point and Dow is well above so had I stayed in those trades it would have been OK but a stop loss is there for a reason but the market was just too volatile.

There have not been any new signals since.

Thnks Ljr,

the last month has been extraordinary, hopefully things will improve. Nothing worse than seeing a position turn around after you have been stopped out but as you say they are there for a good reason.
Good Luck

Ask for the last three months results before joining.
Ask for proof, not just own statements on one's own website.
Be v wary of anyone claiming success in these crunch times.
All the best.

Even his website will not show his results.

However, he is keeping up with inflation though.

Now he asks for £39.99 instead of 29.99 unlike last year.

That is an increase of nearly 25% or slightly less.

Could the other subscribers tell us if he has refunded the monies, as if he claims even now that he is winning then I should sign my tarrot cards with him, not that I do them.

Last edited by a moderator:
So true, so true.

Open a demo account with
BetsForTraders.com | Welcome to BetsForTraders.com

where Richard has sent you the results. Then do a check to see if those bets could be places as he said. That is at least what I did. I found that bets at "Betsfortraders" don't leave much room to place a bet, only a couple of points. Well I found that the bet results that Richard had sent wouldn't have been possible at all. I wrote to him and he answered that I couldn't of been doing it right:p

Generally when results dissapear there is a very obvious reason for that.:devilish:

Last edited:
Open a demo account with
BetsForTraders.com | Welcome to BetsForTraders.com

where Richard has sent you the results. Then do a check to see if those bets could be places as he said. That is at least what I did. I found that bets there wasn't much room to place a bet only a couple of points. Well I found that the best results that Richard had sent wouldn't have benn possible at all. I wrote to him and he answered that I couldn't of been doing it right:p

Generally when results dissapear there is a very obvious reason for that.:devilish:

Are you telling us that he has refused to honour his money back guarantee.

That is a serious allegation as Richard's integrity is in question. I would have liked to think that he is honest, even though he earns money by giving tips and not acting on them, as it seems from the consistent refusal for proof.

Unfortunately, guarantees over the internet mean absolutely nothing.

Could you throw some more light on the tips on which you made a loss since January 08.

Cheers

Are you telling us that he has refused to honour his money back guarantee.

That is a serious allegation as Richard's integrity is in question. I would have liked to think that he is honest, even though he earns money by giving tips and not acting on them, as it seems from the consistent refusal for proof.

Unfortunately, guarantees over the internet mean absolutely nothing.

Could you throw some more light on the tips on which you made a loss since January 08.

Cheers

Missunderstanding.
I corrected my entry. I never signed up with him in the first place as the results didnt add up in the first place to me. The deal it'self looked excellent to start with and not much risk. Don't know if he just had a deal going with betsfortraders when somebody signed up.

R Gupta,

I can only presume that English isn't your first language. Our front page lists our aggregate quarterly results and there are CLEAR instructions as to how get every single trade result from 2006 - 2008. It's not difficult.

Open a demo account with BetsForTraders.com where Richard has sent you the results. Then do a check to see if those bets could be places as he said. That is at least what I did.

If that's what you did then I'm not surprised it didn't work. You can't try and price up a bet now that was sent days or weeks ago - it's invalid. Fixed-Odds bets need to be placed within hours of us sending it out in order to get a similar return.

If that's what you did then I'm not surprised it didn't work. You can't try and price up a bet now that was sent days or weeks ago - it's invalid. Fixed-Odds bets need to be placed within hours of us sending it out in order to get a similar return.

Correct, of course! I didn't do as you have explained. Looking is not the same as doing. I was looking to see if your results and placments were possible as YOU had stated in results.

As I said before betsfortraders HAVE very restriced bet placings.

e.g. Lets say that the Dow is sitting at 11,999 on the 12.12.08 then you could place a your bet that it doesn't hit 12,000 in the next 14 days. :-0 thats only an eg!!!!! OK that might be a bit exagerated but I wanted to explain what to look for. But Richard results and placement were very very much further away in range in all results and in the current possition that he was showing.

Anyone can see that by the demo how tight the range is. :LOL:

Last edited:
Another word

If the results shown on EOD are complete individual single bets then you can work it out for yourselves. Just dont get trapped into believing aggresive sale tactics. If it does work I want to know about it. I do like the idea of EOD but I didnt' see it as being realistic at the time.

Maybe Richard might concider doing something with binarybets where I already have an account.

Last edited:
Cu2, You seem to be saying that one or more of the bets on our past performance page was not technically possible. If that is the case, then that is a very serious assertion and I ask you to retract it or give me proof. What is much more likely is that you either don't understand how fixed-odds work or you don't understand the way our past bets are listed.

For example, the first one of this year was:
15 January 2008: GBP/USD (FOREX) NO-TOUCH 2.0030 by 28th January. Est.Return: 21% / 1.21

That means that the GBPUSD will not touch 2.0030 anytime from when the bet was placed on 15th Jan to when it expires on 28th Jan. As anyone can see by looking at the chart, 2.0030 was not touched and therefore the bet expired in profit.

Furthermore, as a test I just priced up a similar bet today (ie a similar gap between the current price and where it might expire) and I got a return of 35%.

As you say, anyone can sign-up for free to get access to our past performance tables - something that R Gupta fails to understand - so people can see for themselves. Just this morning I had a query from a subscriber who had gone through every bet listed and had a question about ONE bet. If some or all of them were not possible, as you suggest, (a) we'd have no subscribers and (b) everyone would be writing to me asking what was up with the results page !!

This thread is degenerating into outlandish conspiracy theories ....

This thread is degenerating into outlandish conspiracy theories ....

Yes, agreed, can members please refrain from speculating as to the rights and wrongs to this signal service please. If discussions do degenerate further, posts will be deleted without notice and infractions issued. I will go through the latter part of the thread shortly and delete/move any off topic comments.

Genuine subscribers or wannabe subscribers need not fear posting questions or unresolved by EOD complaints to the thread.

Lets see if this makes sence

Thanks Richard now I can show what I was meaning with your results. I hope instead of your usual anwser "I must of been doing something wrong" that you actuelly explain what I am doing wrong. :clap:
By the way I looked on your website today and did not find any results as Gruba said.:eek:

In this first picture - you can see the max distance away from the mkt price you can place your bet with betfortraders.
In this case by GPB/USD you would of only been able to place your bet 0.0086 away from the Mkt price. I have found this does not vary much with other bets either.
notouch1.jpg

Now take a look at your bet Richard.
QUOTE: GBPUSD will not touch 2.0030 anytime from when the bet was placed on 15th Jan. to when it expires on 28th Jan. As anyone can see by looking at the chart, 2.0030 was not touched and therefore the bet expired in profit.

chart15jan.jpg

The chart shows that you placed a bet at 260 points(pips) away. In every case study I did all the bets would of not been possible to place in the first place, although Yes you would of won if it was possible.(y)

Perhaps betsfortraders have special actions days! So can you explain where I am wrong?
Thank you.

Last edited: