www.eodtradingsignals.com

Unfortunately we had to remove the moneyback guarantee for a number of reasons, but the main one being that our new credit card company felt it was too big of a risk. Most banks regard any trading-related business as high-risk at the best of times, so I think this guarantee was too much for them to swallow. As it happens we have never had to pay out under the guarantee because each quarter was easily profitable. I am hopeful that we will somehow be able to bring it back in the future though.

Fox Tradings
i will have to disagree, i don't see spreadbetting as gambling,i've been trading for many years and the first few i lost money like the most of us, but the past few year i have been very succesfull trading with a spreadbetting account and that is not down to good luck.
if you do see it as gambling you are in the wrong business, you WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!

Gambling

I use the word gamble in the sense of NO GUARANTEED OUTCOME ... which could easily be applied to more 'normal' and 'sensible' situations like accepting/starting a new job, getting married, eating raw seafood, crossing the road on a drunken night out. Think you get my point... EVERYTHING is 'a' GAMBLE'. Buying your house is a gamble, starting your own business.. blah blah blah. We can calculate and analyse the risks (which is how you view your 'trading business' ) but ultimatey there is an eliment of not having full control of the outcome due to outside factors which therefore equates to a gamble of some size!
(OK, so maybe getting married should not have been classed as sensible!) :LOL:

It would be interesting to see what effect the recent bad run of stocks have had on the signals from Richard. However, one change that has certainly been noticed. Everytime in the past, I googled capital spreads, the search engine turned up the website address which took you to Richards website. That has disapeared for sure.

'Evidence not claims'

As always, you can see our closed trades on the front page of our spreadbetting site (3 wins, 1 loss: 2.25% profit since 1st August).

Regarding Capital Spreads, I haven't got a clue what you are talking about ! I'm not responsible for what Google decide to show you but I do know we have a partnership with Capital Spreads.

'Facts not opinions'

Last edited:
Evidence of WHAT ?

I think any signal provider would have trouble in these turbulent times!

None of them suggest 100% accuracy in any market state - so Im sure the current markets will damage their figures. However, I still feel confident that their signals far way out my own crappy entry and exit points!!:cheesy:

Err ... the thread became active after you posted because everyone gets an email sent to them by T2W indicating there has been a new post. This is not a difficult thing to figure out, but clearly you are more interested in your own opinions and conspiracy theories than actual facts. Something which you have demonstrated in every single post on this forum since joining in 2005 !!

You know that you have no valid argument which is why you resort to vague innuendo - what exactly was it you were suggesting about our relationship with Capital Spreads ? Or have you given up trying to make something out of that now ??

Why have you not had the good manners to apologise in the past when I have clearly proved you wrong (such as your comment about us promising one tip per day, when infact it was one email per day).

You say there is no evidence yet a number of our subscribers have posted to this thread - something which you conveniently ignore. I also doubt whether a company like Capital Spreads would have a partnership with us, if we were "scammers". Or do you think Capital Spreads are scammers too ??

What better evidence can there be other than unrelated third parties confirming what I have said ?

As much as you'd prefer me to not post on this thread, misinformation cannot go unanswered and that is why I am perfectly entitled to continually correct you.

If you think that your baseless, ill thought-out posts will hurt our business, I'm afraid you flatter yourself.

Ironically, a number of recent subscribers have come via this thread, indicating that people see your posts for what they are: the opinions of an individual who has never been a customer of ours.

May I also add that no one, except a fool will buy your subscription , after reading this thread. So do sell your wares elsewhere.

Better luck elsewhere.

Evidence not claims.:LOL:

EOD is right about the ativity. I got an email 2 telling me of your post.
EOD is not doing any worse than the other signals at this time. Although I have found a good swing trading one that could be interesting they claim 100% profits this month, where normaly it's around 75%. I would appreciate your comments on it.
http://www.trader-signals.eu/tradesignals/signalproducts.htm

Love is all around Gupta! :)

EDITED QUOTE EDITED BY ROSSORED

what has been posted on this thread that you find offensive / misleading?

Am I missing your point?

UTB

EOD is right about the ativity. I got an email 2 telling me of your post.
EOD is not doing any worse than the other signals at this time. Although I have found a good swing trading one that could be interesting they claim 100% profits this month, where normaly it's around 75%. I would appreciate your comments on it.
http://www.trader-signals.eu/tradesignals/signalproducts.htm

Love is all around Gupta! :)

They also seem to be forcasting their results well into 2008!!

Steve.

PS - I notice that most of the signal providing sites stop updating when the going is a little tougher. Is this just for advertising purposes or a lack of belief in the systems as a whole? Afterall, human nature exists in all of us. I notice that both EOD and Tradewin have not updated for a while.

Steve.

PS - I notice that most of the signal providing sites stop updating when the going is a little tougher. Is this just for advertising purposes or a lack of belief in the systems as a whole? Afterall, human nature exists in all of us. I notice that both EOD and Tradewin have not updated for a while.

Steve.

EOD is doing well again!!! But he had a lot of signals go though most of which was in plus. :-0

Be fair Steve, we haven't updated in about a week (for we can only post CLOSED trades, for obvious reasons) and we'd normally only update once in a while. The other site you mention hasn't updated in over 2 months.

Last edited:
signed up

i signed up for this site 2 weeks ago. and i have only placed one trade in that period and the result was a 130 point gain so far, will keep you guys informed

Capital Spreads

From the limited evidence in this thread and on their website, I am prepared to accept that EOD are essentially honest poeple providing a decent service.

But the relationship with Capital Spreads troubles me, not that I believe there is anything improper. A few months back I attended a seminar hosted by Worldspreads in conjunction with Alpesh Patel who also provides stock tips. One attendee asked the Worldspreads guy if they hedged their book. The Worldsreads guy said "no, not usually", which I thought was interesting because this means the company looses money when the customer wins. The Worldspreads guy also said, in response to a direct question, that the comapny was profitable. Ergo Worldspreads' customers loose money overall or at the very best break even.

My point is, unless Capital Spreads hedge, why on earth would they want a relationship with a successful system provider? Could EOD explain what the relationship is?

Thank you

Hello Atters,

Thanks for your comments.

Our relationship with Capital Spreads is simply that we refer new business to them. Anyone who opens an account with them gets a £70 cash bonus in their account if they mention 'EODTradingSignals': you don't even need to be a customer of ours. In return Capital Spreads pay us a small ongoing commission. As a trader myself, I've found CS to be the best all-round spreadbetting company, which is why I approached them earlier this year to work this deal out.

I would say maybe 50% of the people who have taken advantage of this are NOT subscribers of ours so are not trading our signals. Also, even if we had a 100% success rate (which we don't sadly !) the majority of our subscribers would also trade other systems/signals as well.

I believe that answers your question as to what's in it for CS, but you'd really need to ask them the question about whether they hedge or not.

From the limited evidence in this thread and on their website, I am prepared to accept that EOD are essentially honest poeple providing a decent service.

But the relationship with Capital Spreads troubles me, not that I believe there is anything improper. A few months back I attended a seminar hosted by Worldspreads in conjunction with Alpesh Patel who also provides stock tips. One attendee asked the Worldspreads guy if they hedged their book. The Worldsreads guy said "no, not usually", which I thought was interesting because this means the company looses money when the customer wins. The Worldspreads guy also said, in response to a direct question, that the comapny was profitable. Ergo Worldspreads' customers loose money overall or at the very best break even.

My point is, unless Capital Spreads hedge, why on earth would they want a relationship with a successful system provider? Could EOD explain what the relationship is?

Thank you

Atters,

Also remember that a large propotion of customers bets, at any one time, will cancel each other out, leaving the spreadbet firm to profit form the spread. Subscribers to signal services will only represent a fraction of market participants and the price at any one time reflects the equilibrium betweem buyers and sellers. CS then just need to offset (if) any inbalances in their book.

Simon (the "CEO") explains this somewhere within the monstrous CS thread.

UTB

Eod

i signed up for this site 2 weeks ago. and i have only placed one trade in that period and the result was a 130 point gain so far, will keep you guys informed

How are you getting on with EOD i am relatively new to SB have been looking at tradewin but 4K is a lot of money. Would you recommend EOD are you in profit

Regards

How are you getting on with EOD i am relatively new to SB have been looking at tradewin but 4K is a lot of money. Would you recommend EOD are you in profit

Regards

I just joined today after reading some of the comments in the forum. Will let you know how it goes. Anybody else got any comments on how EOD has been doing this year?