www.currency-trader.co.uk

rockstar

Hello Guys,

Does any one have any knowledge of this company and their results? I am currently on the sites free 30-day trial on the forex. Their results seem pretty impressive!

They guarantee a 20% return on managed funds, yet that sounds too good to be true! I did hear through the grapevine that people have lost thousands on the managed fund!

I would appreciate any positive/negative feedback anyof you may have on this company.

Rockstar.

Do Miracles Exist?

One of the standard arguments against the existance of permanent winners is that miracles do not exist, and because the permanent winners claim that they do, they cant exist.

The good news is that, when it comes to economic freedom, there are no permanent winners or losers.

rockstar.

my suggestion: save the money you would give to these guys.

Open a mini account with one of the forex companies or one of the spread betting companies.

Put the money you would give to these guys in it, and learn to trade it yourself.

Read the boards, books etc and trade with the smallest size you can (assuming you are learning). Your £500 or so will buy you much more VFM than any course can give you at this stage of the game.

rossored said:
rockstar.

my suggestion: save the money you would give to these guys.

Open a mini account with one of the forex companies or one of the spread betting companies.

Put the money you would give to these guys in it, and learn to trade it yourself.

Read the boards, books etc and trade with the smallest size you can (assuming you are learning). Your £500 or so will buy you much more VFM than any course can give you at this stage of the game.

seconded. :cheesy:

or maybe rockstar is doing some promotion,

newbie with 1 post to his name, and the first question is............signal service blah blah.

rockstar said:
I did hear through the grapevine that people have lost thousands on the managed fund!

Well if he is promoting it, with statements like that he ain't doing a very good job :)

I haven't been to the site myself but I would steer clear of anything or anyone that offers to 'guarantee' a return of 20% per year.

Hell, in a situation like that I'd like them to give me the 20% upfront and they can take 100% of the profits above that level.......

Gents,

Thank you all for your responses. 'Jiggly' calm down dear!!! Im only trying to find out other traders experiences. (Rossored, thank you for the parental support though).

I shall post the companies suggested trades as when I reveive them, which is received by text.

23/08/06
0800hours

SELL GBP/AUD @ 2.4707 - STOP LOSS @ 2.5093

23/08/06
CLOSE GBP/AUD 12790 FOR A -85 PIP LOSS

Not the best of starts!